Would anyone like to be my San Andreas Friend?

Hello

I'm getting the game for PC in a week or so, but I've never played it online before, or on Pc for that matter, the only game I've every played on PC has been The Sims

I dont really know how to play it etc so it would be cool if someone would help me in the game

Thanks

PS, If I was to buy a controller for the PC, shaped a bit like an Xbox 360 , click the link to see what I mean, will that work? with this game?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kinobo-Gamep...6366378&sr=1-2

I can help u I send a pm!

Only game you ever played was SIMS?! lol

Welcome to samp "Adam"

Again, that Game Controller will work for SA-MP GTA:SA, I use one myself for the game. Once you've found a favorite server to start playing, you're likely to meet alot of online friends who also play the same server etc.

Just remember the 'T' key is used to chat with everyone else on the server for when you need more help...

make sure you have the right version for SA-MP! else you will be frustrated. Like i have said before, rockstar should have a v1.0 up for purchase for the SA-MP community.

yeah, for the pc, i play xbox 360 and have heaps of games for that, and had even more consoles when i was younger

thanks

San Andreas friend... ?

First game you play .... ?

no, I've played San Andreas for xbox and ps2, for ages lol, its just my first time playing the game in about a week. i have to buy it first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
San Andreas friend... ?

First game you play .... ?

lol thi is too funny