[Tutorial] How to create a simple RP quiz (Dialogs)

Same thing, anyway check now.

Thanks for this tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkZemun
View Post
Thanks for this tutorial.
You're welcome.

Very nice, simple and to the point.

Despite the title and intended purpose it gives you the basic idea
of how to use and implement dialogs, from this basic example you
can do just about anything with it.

Thank you, pretty nice tutorial, need to find some time and check it out better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimR
View Post
Very nice, simple and to the point.

Despite the title and intended purpose it gives you the basic idea
of how to use and implement dialogs, from this basic example you
can do just about anything with it.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton
View Post
Thank you, pretty nice tutorial, need to find some time and check it out better
Thank you.

Nice tutorial , but i'm not agree with those things on a roleplay server ... , still very goot tutorial thx for your work .

Thanks man, it helped alot! REP +1

Good Tutorial Learned alot thanks

How do I make it come in after my reigster dialog, when i added it, everytime i got on my server the RP quiz just pops up and my age, male/female, and login and register doesnt come up

I added
pawn Code:
// RP Quiz
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"You will have to pass through a quiz"); // Added -1 color as default.
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_QUIZ,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"What does RP stands for?"," Real Pussy \n Role Play \n Real Money","Select","Leave Game");
    QuizAnswers[playerid] = 0; // We set the player quiz answers to 0 when he connects.
under my login and register system on OnPlayerConnect like he said

C:\Users\Toshiba\Desktop\Learning script\Roleplay Base Script\gamemodes\hrp.pwn(1759) : error 021: symbol already defined: "S@@_OnDialogResponse"997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Omg, your code! Why?! Why for each answer you are creating a new condition?

EDITED : Has fixed by my self , thanks for the script

Good Job i will try to make this if any problem i will contact you

Thank you for taking the time and effort to do this for who needs, There are similar indeed, however it is a nice help for people like me that are in the first steps of scripting, Well i am making my Rp gm from scratch and im using this but modified ofc. i have a doubt and i need some help please, The trouble is when the player actually quits in the middle of completing the quiz when they login again they do not get the dialog again, i'm trying to set this but having a bit of trouble i'm using Y_Ini files and pInfo Enums , thank you in advance.

Sorry For double post but found a solution and might help future people, well i have added a pInfo Variable on Playerinfo Enum, Such as pQuizzpass 0 or 1 for passed so on player register new account creates the variable with a zero and on player connect again before login used a if (playerid[pInfo][pQuizPass] (here either less simbol or greater than ); depends what you wish to do...

For the end of the quiz it creates the variable pQuizzPass 1 Works for me this way.

hope migh help some one or not cheers and once again thanks for the Quiz script it self helped me so I'm rep + You !

Toodles.

nice tuto C:
! +1

It is similar to all others rp server I agreed but It's fucking awesome to new scripter like me to understand the logic of how it's work how we can implement it into our gm. Good job.

For the record, even if this is on a ton of servers it actually helped me out as I was trying to learn a little more about dialogs and RP tests. +1

simple and easy
well good tutorial