some dcmd commands bug

Ok so 1st i have a heal command from a gamemode that ALWAYS points to id 0 ,it looks like this ->

pawn Код:
dcmd_heal(playerid,params[])
{
    new string[128];
    new ID;
    if(sscanf(params, "u", ID))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"USAGE: /heal (Player Name/ID)");
        return 1;
    }
    new Float:phealth;
    GetPlayerHealth(ID,phealth);
    if(IsSpawned[playerid] != 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You must be alive and spawned in order to be able to use this command.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(IsKidnapped[playerid] == 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You are kidnapped. You cannot use this command.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(IsFrozen[playerid] == 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You have been frozen by a Server Administrator. You cannot use this command.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_MEDIC)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You are unable to heal people. Only medics can do this.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(ID))
    {
        format(string,sizeof(string),"The Player ID (%d) is not connected to the server. You cannot heal them.",ID);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,string);
        return 1;
    }
    if(ID == playerid)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You cannot heal yourself with this command. Try /healme");
        return 1;
    }
    if(GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(playerid,ID) > 6)
    {
        format(string,sizeof(string),"%s(%d) is not close enough. Get closer to them before trying to heal them.",PlayerName(ID),ID);
        return 1;
    }
    if(CalledForMedic[ID] == 0)
    {
        format(string,sizeof(string),"%s(%d) has not called for a medic. Tell them to type /medic first.",PlayerName(ID),ID);
        return 1;
    }
    if(phealth == 100)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"Their health is already full. You don't need to heal them.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(GetPlayerMoney(ID) < SkillPrice[playerid])
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"That player does not have enough money on them to pay your price.");
        return 1;
    }
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_DEADCONNECT,"[[_Healed_]]");
    format(string,sizeof(string),"You have healed %s(%d) for a price of $%d. Make sure they are happy.",PlayerName(ID),ID,SkillPrice[playerid]);
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_FORESTGREEN,string);
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid,SkillPrice[playerid]);

SendClientMessage(ID,COLOR_DEADCONNECT,"[[_Healed_]]");
    format(string,sizeof(string),"You have been healed by %s(%d) for a price of $%d.",PlayerName(playerid),playerid,SkillPrice[playerid]);
    SendClientMessage(ID,COLOR_FORESTGREEN,string);
    GivePlayerMoney(ID,-SkillPrice[playerid]);
    SetPlayerHealth(ID,100);
    CalledForMedic[ID] =0;

format(string,sizeof(string),"3[MEDIC ACTION] %s(%d) has restored %s(%d)'s health by using /heal.",PlayerName(playerid),playerid,PlayerName(ID),ID);
    IRC_GroupSay(gGroupID,IRC_CHANNEL,string);
    return 1;
}
As i said,even if i use /heal 3 ,it still targets id 0 (even if i put a name,same thing) .

Then i have the /report command that has a weirder bug ,if i put /report 0 REASON ,it says id 48 aint connected (and if i put 3 instead of 0 ,it says id 51 not connected )

pawn Код:
dcmd_report(playerid,params[])
{
    new string[128];
    new ID;
    new cmdreason[100];
    if(sscanf(params,"us[100]",ID,cmdreason))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"USAGE: /report (Player Name/ID) (Reason)");
        return 1;
    }
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(ID))
    {
        format(string,sizeof(string),"The Player ID (%d) is not connect to the server.",ID);
        return 1;
    }
    format(string,sizeof(string),"[REPORT] You have successfully reported %s(%d) to the online Server Administrators.",PlayerName(ID),ID);
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ADMIN,string);

format(string,sizeof(string),"9[REPORT] Reporter: %s(%d) Reported: %s(%d) Reason: %s",PlayerName(playerid),playerid,PlayerName(ID),ID,cmdreason);
    IRC_GroupSay(gGroupAdminID,IRC_ADMINCHANNEL,string);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[REPORT] Reporter: %s(%d) has reported %s(%d).",PlayerName(playerid),playerid,PlayerName(ID),ID);
    SendClientMessageToAllAdmins(string);
    format(string,sizeof(string),"[REPORT] Reason: %s.",cmdreason);
    SendClientMessageToAllAdmins(string);
    return 1;
}

any idea with this pls ?

Re-download sscanf plugin and include.

looks like it works now,i changed from sscanf to sscanf2 and recompiled ,thx (im testing it right now,ill come back with an edit/reply if it doesnt work out well)