Can't make myself admin

Hey This is my server ip=178.33.90.185:9600
and i wanted to make myself admin there are two ways
1: From /rcon login
2: From Scriptfiles

But when i log as a admin with /rcon login [Pass]
than i try to makemyself admin /makeadmin 0 7
but it says you'r are not authorized but i had successfully logged in as a admin
and i can't make myself admin aswell from option 2 when i go to script files and than to users the new text document of the registered player isin't made please help me.

when you try making yourself admin from option 2 do you restart your server?

Make yourself admin from scriptfiles, but first make sure you /q from game, then save the scripfiles and connect to the server, and check if your /makeadmin cmd is for RCON admin or normal admin.

No. i don't restart
ok if i should not make from option 2 than i need the player files and player who i have ban also doesn't appear in ban list

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirOwaisQureshi
View Post
No. i don't restart
ok if i should not make from option 2 than i need the player files and player who i have ban also doesn't appear in ban list
what... go into scriptfiles and edit your player profile thing and put yourself admin...?

My first question : What GM
Second : Host name ?
Third : Nothing :P

Well a good solution if you can script a little..
Make a command like..When you /rcon login [passoword]
And type a command like /iamswatowner it gives you highest level ingame..then use your /makeadmin id adm level and you done..

And what you mean banned player don't come in scriptfiles ?
Maybe its not in your script ?

1. you said you are logged in as admin..... ok
2. you said /makemeadmin
3 try /makemegodadmin or /setevel
i had this problem with my server,,,,,,, i fixed it
if this doesnt work........get another admin system,,,,,,,,
the luxadmin system a great

go to your scripfiles > edit your name.profile!

You don't understand me in scriptfiles my registered name doesn't comes so how can i edit it
and in /rcon login i log in successfully but the command /makeadmin doesn't work it says u'r not authorized what should i do now

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirOwaisQureshi
View Post
You don't understand me in scriptfiles my registered name doesn't comes so how can i edit it
and in /rcon login i log in successfully but the command /makeadmin doesn't work it says u'r not authorized what should i do now
Did you find your name not into Scriptfiles>Admin System ! it will apepar like this:

Like LARP or your admin system >USERS!

I have the script of global roleplay by command in scriptfiles there is a folder nadal and in there there is a folder users but there are names of other users but my name doesn;t come in there what to do!

Show us your Code i will Fix that Bug....

You should make (register) account and then /makeadmin as rcon or edit in scriptfiles

just try my idea.....it works

Make sure you are editing files over filezilla, no on your local computer.

Hey I tried to set my admin level troughout that. But when I do it, it changes my password. Can someone help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinninho
View Post
Hey I tried to set my admin level troughout that. But when I do it, it changes my password. Can someone help?
Nevermind, I fixed it. You need to edit it troughout filezilla not your host.

1) You have to go in your scriptfiles >> users >> Adminlevel so edit that and transfer to filezilla into another website that you're hosting it. If that happen you dont have to log in rcon then.

Make a simple command and add
Playerinfo[pAdmin] = 1338;