[Include] [INC]SimpleFiles - ۞ Save your accounts as easy as never before ۞

nice one men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeman
Nice one! I've just checked it out but, the weird thing is that it can't compile. I get 7 errors, 6 of these: "array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small" and one "symbol already defined: "strtok". I realize that it says it has strtok already defined, so I placed // in front of the "extra strtok" and my PAWN compiler crashed. The "array sizes do not match..." are caused by the extra strtok, but I really have no idea how to fix it. Do you have maybe any idea on what else could I try to fix up these errors?
Can you show your script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeman
Nice one! I've just checked it out but, the weird thing is that it can't compile. I get 7 errors, 6 of these: "array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small" and one "symbol already defined: "strtok". I realize that it says it has strtok already defined, so I placed // in front of the "extra strtok" and my PAWN compiler crashed. The "array sizes do not match..." are caused by the extra strtok, but I really have no idea how to fix it. Do you have maybe any idea on what else could I try to fix up these errors?
its because strtok is already in your include files, uhm i think its dutils, i removed from dutils and got rid of that error

Sorry for Double Post but Topic is old and No-one would see my post if I edit

I'm looking for a download for this?

Link provided doesn't work

Cheers, Tiger

<removed>

Huh? Why removed.

I have an older version I'll edit it for whats missing... *giving credits aswell* (athough I wont release it)

I don't see download url

can u show us /register /login examples?

There is function to save string. But where is function that deletes string?

Do you realize it's been released like 3 years ago?

Ey guys ... this thread is about 3 years old. How about you let it rest for the moment? I'm pretty sure you could find some new INI, which are alot faster.

niiceeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxasqww8
Посмотреть сообщение
niiceeeeeeeeeeee
Your first post was bumping a two year old thread again? Pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaHbKo
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you realize it's been released like 3 years ago?
Hey look I replied here already lool

very good!