VIP system

I'm not here to ask any help with some piece of code. I'm simply asking you to read on.
I'm making a really unique GM currently, and I'm adding there a VIP system. I am now asking, what kind of features, would you like to see from balanced and good VIP system?

When youre able to buy things in stores, give the player discount on the player vip rank. Like lvl 1 vip = 5% discount, etc etc. But 1 thing i shouldnt do, is making a vip-only thing. Like a vip only weapon (flamethrower Ex.), or a vehicle for vips only (banshee, idk).

I'm not going to make a store, and I'm not going to add vip-only things.
But something like VIP chat, a few extra commands (toggling chat etc.)
Any ideas?

You should make their names with other color (ex: yellow). Also, you could make custom mapped villas only for donaters, with automatic gates and a cool garden.

Yeah, that would be cool, I'll add it.
Any more ideas?

If you're making a FR server, you could make them spawn with some cool stuff (armour, guns... etc), or if its a RP server, you could add bonus money in the income of payday... (not my original idea, just saying...)

Don't make money etc for donators. That's just sad. Donators don't need more power ingame. Only some nice stuff like - hold things etc.