Questions about Serverffs.

Hey guys,

I have my SA:MP server at serverffs, and the server are currently not working.
I dont know if ServerFFS is shutdown or anything, cause the websites forums are down and the ticket-center everything.

You can currently just start/stop your server and to all things you could before by your self.
Are there anyone that know how to get in contact with ServerFFS atm, cause this is a problem I need to get fixed ASAP.

Thanks for answers,

Regards,
Tony

You're fucked.

This is what happens when you use ServerFFS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westre
Посмотреть сообщение
You're fucked.
exactly. Anyways contact Woet here.

use the emergency Email !

Just wait..They will be opened soon

Changed gamemode to grandlarc and everything is working, problem is with your plugins/filterscripts/gamemodes or the combination of them.
Again proving off-topic replies like "You're fucked." and "This is what happens when you use ServerFFS." are bullshit.

Bullshit? Hah, so it seems like the only way to contact you is through the SA-MP forums. Now that's bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westre
Посмотреть сообщение
Bullshit? Hah, so it seems like the only way to contact you is through the SA-MP forums. Now that's bullshit.
Then explain why the original poster is fucked?
Why does people making changes to their server, breaking it by doing so, justify any kind of support?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woet
Посмотреть сообщение
Changed gamemode to grandlarc and everything is working, problem is with your plugins/filterscripts/gamemodes or the combination of them.
Again proving off-topic replies like "You're fucked." and "This is what happens when you use ServerFFS." are bullshit.
Well I like serverFFS, Have never had a problem on there until now, allways had a great support and a while back they had theyr live support provided service 24/7.

Anyways its not about the SA:MP server it's my ventrilo server xD
We use when we are online on the SA:MP server but it suddenly stopped working :S

Why should I contact Woet?,
Anyways I canґt contact him, he has blocked PM's and such.

For those who know how to contact serverffs please e-mail me on dj__staff@hotmail.com

And yeah, this aint a topic to complain about serverffs, so if you really dont have an answer get the F*** of my topic! and start using this forum the correct.