[FilterScript] Bike and Driving School Gates Removed (SA-MP 0.3d)

Another even simpler script, that removes the gates at the bike and the driving school so you can enter the grounds without having to climb over it.

I'd wanted to post this in useful snippets in the first place, but since the topic doesn't work for me, I'll post it here. Mods/admins may move it to there if they want.

Код:
#include <a_samp>
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
	print("\n--------------------------------------");
	print(" Driving and Bike School Gates Removed by Geso (SA-MP 0.3d)");
	print("--------------------------------------\n");
	for(new i=0;i<MAX_PLAYERS;i++)
	{
		RemoveBuildingForPlayer(i, 8229, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 6000.0);
    	        RemoveBuildingForPlayer(i, 11014, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 6000.0);
                RemoveBuildingForPlayer(i, 11372, 0, 0, 0, 6000.0);
    }
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 8229, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 6000.0);
    RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 11014, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 6000.0);
    RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 11372, 0, 0, 0, 6000.0);
	return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geso
Посмотреть сообщение
Another even simpler script, that removes the gates at the bike and the driving school so you can enter the grounds without having to climb over it.

I'd wanted to post this in useful snippets in the first place, but since the topic doesn't work for me, I'll post it here. Mods/admins may move it to there if they want.

Код:
#include <a_samp>
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
	print("\n--------------------------------------");
	print(" Driving and Bike School Gates Removed by Geso (SA-MP 0.3d)");
	print("--------------------------------------\n");
	for(new i=0;i<MAX_PLAYERS;i++)
	{
		RemoveBuildingForPlayer(i, 8229, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 6000.0);
    	RemoveBuildingForPlayer(i, 11014, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 6000.0);
    }
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 8229, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 6000.0);
    RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 11014, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 6000.0);
	return 1;
}
Cool release, but there is no need to remove it twice, either do it on gamemode init or onplayerconnect. Both is not needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Cool release, but there is no need to remove it twice, either do it on gamemode init or onplayerconnect. Both is not needed.
Yea, you're right, but that's just in case someone loads it while the server is already running.

I hope more people release scripts removing a gate or two more often! We need more of those.

Clicky

OnPlayerConnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slake
Посмотреть сообщение
OnPlayerConnect
Ehm, haven't you learned to speak properly? A few extra words and your post would be a lot more useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope more people release scripts removing a gate or two more often! We need more of those.

Clicky
Yeah, this is just getting rediculous, every fucking gate/object you ( samp scripters ), remove you are going to post here?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashPT
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, this is just getting rediculous, every fucking gate/object you ( samp scripters ), remove you are going to post here?!
Ofc not, you should have read my post. I couldn't put it in useful functions due to some error on the page. Any admin or moderator may move it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geso
Посмотреть сообщение
Ofc not, you should have read my post. I couldn't put it in useful functions due to some error on the page. Any admin or moderator may move it.
Still that's crappy, every time you are removing one object , are you going to post it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashPT
Посмотреть сообщение
Still that's crappy, every time you are removing one object , are you going to post it ?
Still, you're nagging. If you don't like what I'm doing, then don't visit my threads, simple as that.