[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furqan
Посмотреть сообщение
Theres some bugs.
Bug-report of the year right there!

what about the new 0.3.7 objects? how do I get them?
I already have the new samp client and this editor but I don't have the objects

Is it somehow possible to get more than 2 digits behind the decimal at show code?

example:
23.02 >> 23.01964

Some objects needs to be placed more accurate, such as paintings at the wall etc, sometimes they gets in the wall after exporting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanur
Посмотреть сообщение
what about the new 0.3.7 objects? how do I get them?
I already have the new samp client and this editor but I don't have the objects
Uninstall da-mp and sa-mp map editor and reinstall 0.3.7 V. again and sa-mp editor, it will work then.

I'm here to report a bug I found with the mapeditor...
Did you ever tried to copy an object of the map instead of removing it? The rotations come all messed up, like this:
CreateObject(16209, 205.49219, 1730.35156, 17.82813, 356.85840, 0.00000, 3.14159);

I couldn't find anyone complaining about this bug, which makes me think that maybe there's some setting I can use to fix it, hope someone can help, or maybe get JernejL to get it fixed

For more details please check: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=3375938#pid3375938

Quote:
Originally Posted by mati233
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm here to report a bug I found with the mapeditor...
Did you ever tried to copy an object of the map instead of removing it? The rotations come all messed up, like this:
CreateObject(16209, 205.49219, 1730.35156, 17.82813, 356.85840, 0.00000, 3.14159);

I couldn't find anyone complaining about this bug, which makes me think that maybe there's some setting I can use to fix it, hope someone can help, or maybe get JernejL to get it fixed

For more details please check: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=3375938#pid3375938
This issue has already been discussed a few pages ago. It cannot be fixed due to the way angles are stored by game and sa-mp. This is what JernejL said to me:

Quote:

It's not possible to 100% convert the rotations in both ways (quaternions & euler angles), sadly this will remain a limitation of the editor unless sa-mp starts to support quaternion rotations on objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
This issue has already been discussed a few pages ago. It cannot be fixed due to the way angles are stored by game and sa-mp. This is what JernejL said to me:
Thanks for the quick answer

NP. I found this a little annoying when I tried to copy multiple objects, but most of them (especially land masses) have 0 rotation on the original map, so all I had to do was correcting the rotation manually.

What is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunciits
Посмотреть сообщение

What is this?
Your Anti Virus software might be blocking the tool. False positive, tough....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Your Anti Virus software might be blocking the tool. False positive, tough....
Thanks, Avast was blocking it.

Well how can you use terminology such as quite annoying when it never works? It'd just be something such as unusual, or nonworking, and this doesn't happen to anyone else(or atleast in a large number), so (SPOILER ALERT), there isn't a fix because it is most likely your issue.

OT:
Are these laptops, or desktops?
Are they running the same operating system?
Are they on the same model(of the computer / hardware)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Well how can you use terminology such as quite annoying when it never works? It'd just be something such as unusual, or nonworking, and this doesn't happen to anyone else(or atleast in a large number), so (SPOILER ALERT), there isn't a fix because it is most likely your issue.

OT:
Are these laptops, or desktops?
Are they running the same operating system?
Are they on the same model(of the computer / hardware)?
I'm well aware it is something on my end, but someone else did reply that they were having the issue. And it is annoying that I cannot get work done because of it.

One is an HP Pavilion G6 laptop, 1.6 Ghz E2 APU, 6gb ram. Other is a custom built. They are both running windows 10, I had installed 10 on the laptop to try it, then put a new SSD in my main tower but had no disk for 7. Anyhow, it didn't work before the OS switch either.

I've tried a separate installation, running it as admin, running in compatibility mode on both machines and have not had any luck

Restarting the computer and not even running GTA doesn't make a difference either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
Did anyone notice that when you select multiple objects and try to move them around, they start to open gaps from the original position ?
so for example, if two objects used to be position perfectly with each other, you copy them, move around and then they lose that position match, and ones is far from another.

Or is it just me ?
I may be a little late but there is a workaround. It's the transformation function at the very bottom when you scroll down in the movement tab. It's hidden in 1024x768 (and others I have not tested) resolution unless you scroll down.

All you gotta do is type in how far you want it to go in XYZ format then click 'Transform'. It's not relative to the camera nudge which it happens to be near, I personally think this thing should be moved to the top because of how useful it is. I use it all the time!

ok, can you tell us how exactly does that work?

Guys pls help! where i will paste these codes? :/ help asap plss:!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys pls help! where i will paste these codes? :/ help asap plss:!
OK dude I'm gonna force you to think a little. Everyone else please don't type anything just yet.
You want to know where to paste the codes. Each line starts with a CreateObject, or CreateDynamicObject. If you don't know shit about streamers, then I suggest you use the first.
So each line starts with CreateObject. It will obviously create an object, right? Good.
Now I'm asking you this: WHEN do you want those objects to be created?

Dunno why, but the vehicles doesn't seem to be saving for me. I tried reinstalling, the problem still persists.

(After I save the vehicles with the code into a file (taking 'map.pwn' as an example) the 'CreateVehicle' data seems to appear in 'map.pwn', but when I load the map, they are gone. Any help?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSkyline
Посмотреть сообщение
Dunno why, but the vehicles doesn't seem to be saving for me. I tried reinstalling, the problem still persists.

(After I save the vehicles with the code into a file (taking 'map.pwn' as an example) the 'CreateVehicle' data seems to appear in 'map.pwn', but when I load the map, they are gone. Any help?)
Vehicles aren't exported to the PWN file, you have to save them manually.