[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know if ask'd before, I search on ****** did not found my answer.
If i load a map, Can i go to the location of the Map files i've added?
Thanks
Yes you can. You copy the coordinates of one object (only the position, not the rotation).
After that if you check your right board, you should see a button that says "point camera to these coords" with a field below.
Paste the position in that field and press the button.

Can you please update this tool, because it seems it doesnt work on windows 8.1, it keeps saying I have to close my GTA SA game, but it is closed, so I think it has something to do with windows 8.1 but not sure.

Have problem with this Tool on Windows 8.1

Look at these Thread, hope you fix it!

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=544660

Isn't it a rule that programs released need to include the source? The main reason I ask this, is because development of this program has died long ago; and it'd be great to see that continue if the source was accessable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't it a rule that programs released need to include the source? The main reason I ask this, is because development of this program has died long ago; and it'd be great to see that continue if the source was accessable..
Yeah I'd like to see the source, there are many modifications I'd like to see made to it without having to wait for an update. It has such a good potential to be a much more powerful tool with some of the ideas people have for it, it's such a shame we can't do anything to make it better.

Yes please, I would like to have the source code of this program.

"Include All Source Code - Scripts or other programmed things released on these forums MUST include ALL source. If you do not wish to include the source code that is your right, and you are free to release binary-only versions elsewhere, this is only a condition for releasing programs here." (Forum rules)

Why isn't this following the rule ? is it because it has something illegal in the code ?

This is now showing up as Malware with avast.

I like the collision mode nice

My friend , i found a virus when i downloaded your program , my anti virus went crazy when i tried to open it
check it out aagain ^^

i have this 0x800700E1 problem anyone can help me? i really need this one guys

Vista user btw

Since this program is:
A - Made by a beta tester
B - Could possibly be exploited if the source was available.

I am guessing that it'd be some kind of security related issue, how-ever I could be wrong.

0.3.7 confirmed. Adding the new 240 objects to this would be a great start for the next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3.7 confirmed. Adding the new 240 objects to this would be a great start for the next version.
Yea I'm sure as a beta tester he probably already knew anyways... That's probably his main priority right now, :P...

EDIT: somehow this post ended up in the wrong thread, and I didn't realize until now XD

NICE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea I'm sure as a beta tester he probably already knew anyways... That's probably his main priority right now, :P...
It doesn't require any updates for 0.3.7, you can already use all the new objects if you have RC1 installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyula
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure if this issue has already been adressed, but when trying to load the map, the progress bar stops at about 90% and spits out an "Out of memory!" error. Is there a solution to that?
Push.
I still haven't found any solution for this issue. Initially, I assumed it had something to do with free memory on my hard drive or too low RAM, but I hardly think that 551GB of free memory or 8GB RAM are too low for the editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyula
Посмотреть сообщение
Push.
I still haven't found any solution for this issue. Initially, I assumed it had something to do with free memory on my hard drive or too low RAM, but I hardly think that 551GB of free memory or 8GB RAM are too low for the editor.
It's a software issue, alright. I'm no expert, but since this tool has issues with a lot of compatibility issues, I bet the problem is related to your graphics card's memory or driver.

That was something I thought about too. But still, it is very unlikely, since I have the latest driver update and an AMD Radeon HD 7800 series graphics card, and this should easily handle it.

Latest isn't always the answer. I was running Alien Isolation perfectly when nVidia released the optimization patch for Far Cry 4. My drivers updated and boom. Alien Isolation got messed up. I had to do a roll back, and I'm still running that old driver version, just because I want to finish the game.
Your Video card can handle the shit out of it, I'm sure. Mine can do it as well at least, but I still get fps drops at this thing. It's a compatibility issue in the end. Still, if you ran this thing successfully, there should be a way to fix this. So don't give up! you could try to contact JernejL, maybe he can point you in the right direction...