[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

You have to fix the 'clear' all button! It's super annoying and you can't bring back the mapping if you accidently press it.

Which developer creates such a mistake in his program? Fix it, please!

SA-MP 0.3e objects aren't here are they? I can't seem to find newer objects/siren objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The__
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP 0.3e objects aren't here are they? I can't seem to find newer objects/siren objects.
Actually they are. Here is a picture with new objects. The house was added in 0.3x.

how to change time and weather here?

Can I Run The Map Construction In Poor Graphic Card, It Show Me An Error That Say "Please Download The Better Graphic Card, ****** Will Help You Solve This"

Please Helpme

Hello everyone. I can't drag/objects with mouse, it was working before. Already reinstalled and nothing :/ someone knows how to fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khimera
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone. I can't drag/objects with mouse, it was working before. Already reinstalled and nothing :/ someone knows how to fix it?
I guess that this is related with selecting the wrong object bug.

What about adding a delay (2 seconds ?) to the "Import Paste" button ? So we won't paste objects accidentaly 2+ times, eventually an error should pop-in.

EDIT: Another suggestion would be to add a checkbox to make custom objects to be blue (or other color), so we can see easily if there is any object which we don't want.

Can I Run It In Low End PC With No Graphic Card?? I So Really your HELP!!!!!!

No you cant.It lags on my medium PC.

Rotation angles from objects 994, 996 and 997 are wrong.

These objects angles is displayed okey in Map Construction, but, in game are different.

when i open it give me an error:
please install proper drivers for your Graphic card. ****** will help u in acvhieving this task.GDI Generic

how can i solve this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airblog
Посмотреть сообщение
when i open it give me an error:
please install proper drivers for your Graphic card. ****** will help u in acvhieving this task.GDI Generic

how can i solve this problem?
Update/Install graphic controller.

Where I Can Update/Install Graphic Controller??

Is this the updated one for 0.3z?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnaKe
Посмотреть сообщение
Is this the updated one for 0.3z?
yes it is.

Warning with an added object :

You probably tried to use the editor while game locked the files in the background - this doesn't works, it can't work so try it again.

I had added severals objects and that works, but with this some objects it doesn't work. I don't understand the problem, it tell me "while game locked the files in the background" but my game isn't launched. Have you got a solution ?

a coll problem ?

All i maped object in your program has no draw distance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryz
Посмотреть сообщение
All i maped object in your program has no draw distance...
It only adds the object's coordinates and rotation. You have to add the other parameters by yourself.
It's pretty easy if you use the replace tool from any text editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo62
Посмотреть сообщение
Warning with an added object :

You probably tried to use the editor while game locked the files in the background - this doesn't works, it can't work so try it again.

I had added severals objects and that works, but with this some objects it doesn't work. I don't understand the problem, it tell me "while game locked the files in the background" but my game isn't launched. Have you got a solution ?

a coll problem ?
I actually have the same problem with certain objects. Anybody knows what the reason could be?

I don't know if ask'd before, I search on ****** did not found my answer.
If i load a map, Can i go to the location of the Map files i've added?
Thanks