[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

+1

In addition can you add to import / export / create Vehicle in this editor?
That would be very nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speiki2208
Посмотреть сообщение
+1

In addition can you add to import / export / create Vehicle in this editor?
That would be very nice...
Lots to work on that, but I, for one, will still find the in game editors easier to work with, when it comes to vehicles.

I've always wondered why the source for this is not available, but never asked. Can someone shed some light please?

Just seems like it's one rule for one, and another for everyone else.

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, i have used it for years, I'm just curious.

Found a couple of interesting pages:
http://blog.hartleybrody.com/open-source/
http://www.openlogic.com/blog/bid/24...an-Open-Source

Okay so I used this editor I got the code added to gamemode include but it didn't work I tried this

public OnGameModeInit()
{
// Add a Hydra to the game with a respawn time of 60 seconds
} CreateVehicle(520, 279.7606, 1955.1949, 18.3303, 270.2599, -1, -1, 100);
} CreateVehicle(520, 280.3952, 1989.4347, 18.3303, 269.0000, -1, -1, 100);
} CreateVehicle(520, 280.0246, 2023.7865, 18.3303, 269.0000, -1, -1, 100);

return 1;
}

commands for test-game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john77
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay so I used this editor I got the code added to gamemode include but it didn't work I tried this

public OnGameModeInit()
{
// Add a Hydra to the game with a respawn time of 60 seconds
} CreateVehicle(520, 279.7606, 1955.1949, 18.3303, 270.2599, -1, -1, 100);
} CreateVehicle(520, 280.3952, 1989.4347, 18.3303, 269.0000, -1, -1, 100);
} CreateVehicle(520, 280.0246, 2023.7865, 18.3303, 269.0000, -1, -1, 100);

return 1;
}
why you add symbol } before CreateVehicle functions?...

no one answer ?
commands for test-game?
like i want to test in night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craker
Посмотреть сообщение
no one answer ?
commands for test-game?
like i want to test in night
There is a "test" button on the top of the application...

Yiin I am not sure I am a n00b scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
I've always wondered why the source for this is not available, but never asked. Can someone shed some light please?

Just seems like it's one rule for one, and another for everyone else.

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, i have used it for years, I'm just curious.
The answer is repeatedly given in various pages of this thread like here:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...51#post2380351

It's just that this is a super advanced app written in delphi that has a real lack of competent developers to even upgrade this editor, let me share the latest PM i got about the source, i anonymized the author of these so the dude doesn't get too offended:

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_pmer
Hello, almighty turtle!

Are you kind enough to release your map editor's source? It's a great example, source of information and developers are interested in developing it further (I am one of them and I really hope I'll have enough spare time to continue your project, of course, if you decide on releasing it).

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_pmer
Please ignore my latest PM. I've started reading the posts from your thread and seen that this map editor is written in Delphi, a language I'm not very familliar with. (Actually I hate any Pascal-like language)

Thank you anyway!
So basically the response of anyone seeing this source is like [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y15NnGZIBuM[/ame]
And i really don't have the time and will to teach users to program in delphi or understand the source code.

how i can delete objects in specific virtual world?

Uhh.. Once I open the .pwn.. how do i use the world?

This thing doesn't work on Windows 8 (
It say i need to install newer drivers,but I have already the newest version!
Can you debug this program?
Thanks

Please help me...why i can't run map editor on my windows 7 62-bit? it show: please install your grapics card

Update/Install your graphic's card driver, from its site. www.nvidia.com , www.amd.com

I faced a problem high above in the air ( I think probably because of clouds ) , like i created a long road with ramps on start and at end, when i go and ' test ' it, and the player spawns at the start of road, i can see the ramps placed at start of road, but as i drive towards the end I cannot see the ramps placed at the end of road, its invisible, but its there because i can jump with it and stand on it ,
question is will this problem be when put this code in server too? will it be invisible to everyone in server ?

And if i spawn my player ( in test ) at end of road then i can see the ramps placed at end of road

Quote:

Update/Install your graphic's card driver, from its site. www.nvidia.com , www.amd.com
Nope,it doesn't work!I have newest drivers possible!Can you help me? O

P.S:I have windows 8,but it doesn't work!I have tried to run as admin and run with compatibility mode

Anybody got an old version of this? 0.3E version, I need it. this one won't work due to graphics card apparently

Sent to you via PM