[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Okay thanks!.

When I presst insert I didn't got a object :S...

This ain't a bumb.. But it's now because admin moved topic and posts..

Edit: Works now .

The same Problem here... Access violations with Windows 7 32 Bit. With my old XP system It works perfect...

any Idears?

I start the program as admin etc. nothing...

Bug:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=347938

Destroyd my map with that :@. Would be good with a update!..

Bugs found:
  • Objects are moved to a far position when you just click on it (maybe there is a very little movement)
    How to reproduce:
    1. Click on the object that is added by yourself.
    2. Click on an SA original object.
    3. Press the escape key.
    4. Click on the object that is added by yourself again.
  • Barriers like id 998 do not placing as what you see in the editor when you test the map.
Also, I think the output coordinates should be more precise. When I put some objects very close to each other but the textures aren't flickering, it does when I test it in game. At least 3 decimal places of precision is needed for those cases.

Vehicle not working... can someone help with it??

What is not working at the vehicle? I placed vehicles with this map editor and theres no problem.

When i load a script using the editor , i cant find the vehicle that i mapped before in there

Script include lot of Vehicles

Show codes also doesnt show the vehicle cords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Karls
Посмотреть сообщение
When i load a script using the editor , i cant find the vehicle that i mapped before in there

Script include lot of Vehicles

Show codes also doesnt show the vehicle cords
same problem was with me, and now i even cannot see any objects when i start editing, there asre only spme red squares on blue background

When I scrolled through the object finder a bit it froze, lots of work down the drain...

I downloaded it an extracted files moved to my GTA sa folder,but nothing i reinstalled GTA sa just couse of this and nothin.everything works fine except this. http://upload.slike.com/?v=pU4B.png

Where i can get 0.3e version of mapper ?

This is the 0.3e version.. "Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support." Try reading next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj
Посмотреть сообщение
Where i can get 0.3e version of mapper ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
This is the 0.3e version.. "Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support." Try reading next time.
LOL

How could I post a fix, There's one object that's not on the editor, so I can't remove it from my server. But everything around it looks so nice, but it's a crane, so it kind of sticks out a TON.

How i can select all Objects rapidly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usersamp
Посмотреть сообщение
How i can select all Objects rapidly?
The only way is Ctrl+Click a lot of objects.

Thanks a lot, i'm using this to map my and friend's server!
Great/awesome/best/nice job!

I got a problem, I have dynamic.col and dynamic2.col(of course in gta3.img), I press START, after a while I see an error saying VER2 -> TM -> dynamic.col, there is a OK button, I click it.... It says "List index out of bounds(154883329)." I click OK again and nothing happens. I need to click the X button to exit the Map Editor. Anyone? Please Help.

Is it possible to work in a form of interior world? Because if you click test, you will just spawn in the default interior.

Is it just me or the furniture from the houses are missing?