[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Really nice,well done,it's even better than MTA !!

There is a bug:

I mapped this:

But when you test ingame you see this doors:

Location = here:

Can you please fix this asap?
Thanks

is there any tutorial?

add 0.3e objects pl0x

Add Ctr+Z (Edit > Undo) and Added object list.

@tomys - WHAT A RETARD!, That isnt even GTA SA. There are other programs that use that icon such as a object search program so you can look through a list of objects etc and cars. Why the fuck should I resize a screen shot of my screen its on a smaller than usal res get a bigger screen and dont complain!, And back to the GTA SA thing no this is just so retarded I lost 3 hours of my life. By all account this was fixed and dont jump to conclusions thank you!. Oh and I greatly dont welcome you to the forums!

EDIT: Why the fuck should I save my map also, the program could easily make back ups ever min or so OR turtle boy could just fix this once and for all! if you dont understand why i'm pissed off try to work 3 hours getting objects done and then losing it all when you goto collect a object from Grove Street as you know its there and you cant be fucked to look it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
@tomys - WHAT A RETARD!, That isnt even GTA SA. There are other programs that use that icon such as a object search program so you can look through a list of objects etc and cars. Why the fuck should I resize a screen shot of my screen its on a smaller than usal res get a bigger screen and dont complain!, And back to the GTA SA thing no this is just so retarded I lost 3 hours of my life. By all account this was fixed and dont jump to conclusions thank you!. Oh and I greatly dont welcome you to the forums!

EDIT: Why the fuck should I save my map also, the program could easily make back ups ever min or so OR turtle boy could just fix this once and for all! if you dont understand why i'm pissed off try to work 3 hours getting objects done and then losing it all when you goto collect a object from Grove Street as you know its there and you cant be fucked to look it up!
you have problems with nerves or something ? ... anyways my screen is standard and nobody post images like this on forum's and again anyways i was tried to help ... Why you should save your map's ? i don't know maybe because of this shit : http://i45.tinypic.com/23haafq.png nobody is perfect this program also so the best way is save map every 10 minutes if you don't want get any problems like this again.. it's the best choice... and i understand you somehow....

Oh and i also greatly don't welcome you to the forums ! and i'm sorry for your 3 hours of lost work ...

EDIT : Can you tell my this program name what is this program you using for object search ?

Hey JernejL, can you try and add a feature where you can change the object's material? Just after 0.3e is released! Thanks :P

Is there anyway to also remove these in your San Andreas world by default?
(I mean in the IPL files)

How do I delete a part of a object?
Example:

Only the gate?

Edit:
It works with id 19312

well i added some object's and removed some however some of my objects arent showing up

Blueskiilzz @ I think it's just to use the map editor.. And just klick on the object that u
want to delete and hit the delte button.. When it's finshed u should put the code
under: OnPlayerConnect...

Was this updated so that we can use 0.3e objects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedMapper
Посмотреть сообщение
Was this updated so that we can use 0.3e objects?
Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Ok well anyone got a new listing of the new objects?

excellent and epic.

Looks pretty nice. (Me too love turtles )
Will this work in 0.3e? Or will you update this?

Great

How do I place the objects in JernLj's map edior?? (I'm mapping in Mta) So that's why I can't ^^..

Anyway: The objects just cames in some list :/...

Thanks alot for help!..

Point your cursur where you want the object then hit insert. If you already added it to and selected it in your 'collection' the object ID will be preselected, if not then simply type the ID in.

Then use the various movement key combos to fine-tune its position.

Simple as that.