[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Yes, all of it works fine for me too, but I'm trying to find out how I can Tp to certain coordinates.

Read my first post about it and you'll see what I'm saying. :P

I can recommend for anyone this tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed-
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, all of it works fine for me too, but I'm trying to find out how I can Tp to certain coordinates.

Read my first post about it and you'll see what I'm saying. :P
from what i can remember and by looking at it now you can't go into interiors with this map editor. The coordinate box is there for the coordinates of the object you selected (you have to click on an object ;p first), doesn't tp you to a location.

Oh can anyone help with this? =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoBeanZ
Посмотреть сообщение
All the controls, moving, Test works fine - but i can't get objects to load.
I tried running as Administrator, disabling Aero, and running compatibility modes; none worked =/.

I have everything from the download pack in the GTASA directory, i don't know why it isn't working.
Can anyone help? My oS is Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.

*Other notes: i had the older version working for Vista about eight months ago, when i upgraded to 7, it wouldn't work :[ n had to result to using mta - which sucks btw in loading then converting 0.3c objects. Anyone know what issues i may be havingї? =/

screenie of how it looks like for me:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2zzj3m1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoBeanZ
Посмотреть сообщение
from what i can remember and by looking at it now you can't go into interiors with this map editor. The coordinate box is there for the coordinates of the object you selected (you have to click on an object ;p first), doesn't tp you to a location.

Oh can anyone help with this? =/
Well yes, I knew that but just wanted to know if there was a feature for this, anyways, it should be added to were we can TP to a certain coordinate. Would help alot :P

i've found its my oS -Win7 ultimate- or possibly something in my comp

tried on someone's notebook that ran Win 7 basic (from my portable drive) - program works perfectly well

~so at the moment idk what's causing it (yeah i also tried deleting everything related of gtasa n samp on my comp. including stuff in APPdata, then re-install -didn't work) and going to leave it "as is"

thx for the new version supporting 0.3d

Very cool, but I'd like to see a function to toggle the hidden things like f.e. the LSPD garagegate whose ID I'd like to know.

For some reason it does not show the objects on my pc. Anyone know a solution?

I have a Problem with the Editor:

I Started the Editor and by levelmap.ipl come this error? What is this?

Just removed some objects. Seemed to work fine. Thank you.

Import .pwn also imports commented lines if this is a bug

Not sure if it's a bug or what it is. But dugi said to me that your map editor used the same "map" as SA:MP does (the grass and so on removed). But this doesn't seem to be the case for me, I still have the grass and the roadblocks. And some of the objects that has been added to SA:MP by Kye (like the "platforms" at the naval ship in SF) do not appear at my map.

If anyone have a solution for this, I'd be grateful

Great editor btw.

Is it possible to add the san andreas logo with this editor? If yes, what's the name of the object?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALpa # Gun
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it possible to add the san andreas logo with this editor? If yes, what's the name of the object?
Yes and https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Samp_objects#SA:MP_Logos

Since you're too retarded to look at the wiki.

I can't seem to move around using the controls, I have to zoom and scroll around then I can't get into the places that easy, Any idea why (Tried WASD and Arrows)

Ey when i start the map editor this is all i'm getting:

Anyone knows a solution?

@ justsomeguy
i wish i knew why. Its messy on my desktop(same probs as you), but not laptop =/.

Very Good The new Version

Thanks Man

We can save our projects with this software or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin_Price
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a Problem with the Editor:

I Started the Editor and by levelmap.ipl come this error? What is this?
push the problem is still there