[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebaron
Посмотреть сообщение
Does no one have a fix for the above issue? Since the last time I posted that, I downgraded to Windows 7. Now the FPS issue is gone, it runs much better but I still have the missclicks.
I had misclicks on one of my laptops! Did you also get like a weird movement thing? Like, when I pressed forward it went forward but occasionally slid sideways while going forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
I had misclicks on one of my laptops! Did you also get like a weird movement thing? Like, when I pressed forward it went forward but occasionally slid sideways while going forward.
Actually I did have that from time to time on Windows 10, but no always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebaron
View Post
Actually I did have that from time to time on Windows 10, but no always.
Well it's definitely a hardware related issue. These bugs always occurred specifically on that one laptop, but not my desktop or other laptop. It was like that with Win7 (which ran like shit on that laptop), Win8.1 (which also ran like shit), and WinXP... but only on that laptop.

The laptop was a pretty old IBM Thinkpad.

How can I remove all objects ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber123
Посмотреть сообщение
How can I remove all objects ??
Yeah... This isn't something you wanna do in this editor. It's possible! But it takes ages for it to do and creates a huge list of removed buildings. Then after you've done it the editor starts running super slow too.

Try an in-game editor such as Texture Studio. It's as simple as importing a map with the following line in it:
pawn Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, -1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 5000.0);

is there possibilty to set my time while testing??

I don't know why this happens on my laptop, it doesn't happen on my PC. I wanted to make my own server and wanted to do some mapping. I load with COLLS and everything and I hold the Right Mouse Button to look around and it starts scrolling automatically. I sometimes don't even move the mouse, but just hold the button and it looks around automatically. Also, when I place an object, just moving it by 1cm, it would usually glitch out to 10m or more. I'm frustrated because I can't do anything. I tried re-installing windows, but it's not a windows problem as I've found. There goes time from my life I'll never get back. I can get videos and post them, If you want.

Well if you use your laptops mouse pad then what did you expect.

I've a mousepad, a V-Laser gaming mouse and a keyboard. It has nothing to do with my mouse.

Found the solution to my problem: Change compatibility mode of the editor to Windows XP Service Pack 3 and disable scaling in High or whatever that bullcrap is. Hope this helps anyone if they ever occur this problem

Hello all, after reinstalling my windows 7 i got this proplem with the tool please help Guys

and after clicking the button 'Ok' i have got this proplem

would be greeted if someone helped me on fixing thiss proplem

Well, i never liked/used any other map editor, this one is awsm! Good job!

Hello!
I Freeze The Thereedee Opengl....

RemoveBuildingForPlayer does not work when I inject the coding into my server. I have it under OnPlayerConnect but it just simply does not remove the objects.

10,1mmbnc.netWell, I use SMC (Samp map editor) and I was seeing some buildings around San Andreas then I found a building which contains some visible floors for everyone. and There are two diffrent views of it.

How can I disable the 'away view' and turn it to the 'close view' while mapping ?
I mean like this

I really need the help, anyone can help me reply below and it will be much appreciated

Quote:

Please install proper drivers for your graphics card map editor. ****** will help you in achieving this task

Change Color Depth from 16Bit to 32Bit.

Posting this because, there was no place saying this would fix it :P. Been struggling with this warning and after 2 months of searching found this in a OpenGL website and it worked.

LOL... I DOwnloaded it and Copied it in my sa folder. but its nothing like the one you showed in image... its simple as the 1st one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibuscus
View Post
Found the solution to my problem: Change compatibility mode of the editor to Windows XP Service Pack 3 and disable scaling in High or whatever that bullcrap is. Hope this helps anyone if they ever occur this problem
OMG I LOVE YOU! I was stuck with problem nearly a week trying to find a solution!
There really should be a thread about the dpi optimisation..

This is next level stuff

Nice,