[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Is there a way to force load the editor.
I don't know why but before, it didn't check if my SAMP was opened, now it checks it..
But my problem is that it looks for gta_sa.exe, running on ANY user sessions, so Wi would have to /q all of my testing players to restart my editor?
How can I force-load the editor,, I always run it with 3-4 GTA on the side without any problem, I don't even understand why would you add such limitation

Thank you,
Hoping you can help me use this again.

Maybe try with sandboxie.... Idk if it will work tho...
But I can't think of anything else either.

Hi, why i get this error?

ERRORS - click here to proceed to IMGUR Link

Deberian crear funciones en el mismo programa para texturizar, cambiar colores, estarнa buenнsimo.

Hello peeps,

I've been out of the mapping zone for quite a while, but decided to start again,

But... I'm getting some strange things in the Map Constructor:

This is how it looks like in SA:MP Map Constructor:

This is how it looks like ingame:

Sooo-.. Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here??

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazard
Посмотреть сообщение
Sooo-.. Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here??
That's a rotation bug. Somewhere the rotations are 360+ or something similar. You gotta set them to 0 and redo them.

Anyway, I have an issue. For the past two days or so my objects are getting duplicated 2 to 3 times whenever I export. If I remove the duplicates and reinsert the file, they will be duplicated again when I export them.

Is there a patch for this, or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyway, I have an issue. For the past two days or so my objects are getting duplicated 2 to 3 times whenever I export. If I remove the duplicates and reinsert the file, they will be duplicated again when I export them.

Is there a patch for this, or?
Don't import your map multiple times. The new objects will NOT overwrite the old ones, they will just be added to them. And no, this isn't a bug, that's how it's supposed to be and should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't import your map multiple times. The new objects will NOT overwrite the old ones, they will just be added to them. And no, this isn't a bug, that's how it's supposed to be and should be.
I'm not that stupid lol. I know not to import maps over one another.

Ironically, that did seem to be the issue. I can't recall when I did this though. Must've been a while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlibobo
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, I can't move camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWu7...ature=*********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not that stupid lol. I know not to import maps over one another.

Ironically, that did seem to be the issue. I can't recall when I did this though. Must've been a while back.
I'm not saying you're stupid! If I were I'd also be calling myself stupid because I STILL often do this when I'm not thinking about it... I used to think it like reset the map or something, or at least didn't import the pre-existing objects.

Does any of you guys get a bug, where you get missclicks? The program works fine on my old Celeron, XP machine. But on my Windows 10 laptop, I have the missclick bug (Selects different objects, rather than those you are trying to select) and low FPS.

I also have that bug. when I click on an item, the cursor snaps to a different position, and if you happen to be holding the button, the object will snap out of position with the cursor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebaron
Посмотреть сообщение
Does any of you guys get a bug, where you get missclicks? The program works fine on my old Celeron, XP machine. But on my Windows 10 laptop, I have the missclick bug (Selects different objects, rather than those you are trying to select) and low FPS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I also have that bug. when I click on an item, the cursor snaps to a different position, and if you happen to be holding the button, the object will snap out of position with the cursor.
I also have this problem, but only on my laptop.

Pls HELP! "Comma" bug!

After opening the editor,It comes out after one minute the error.
Coordinates are wrong. Point changes comma.

Other Info:

SA-MP Map Construction (Goulash sandwich edition build 23072014)

Primary screen color depth: 32 bits.
Screen AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series default: 1 resolution: 1920x1080 location (0, 0 )

Running from: D:\Adatok\MapEditor[GTASA]\GTA San Andreas\editor.exe
GTA path - HKLM: "D:\Adatok\MapEditor[GTASA]\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe"

OpenGL: 4.5.13399 Compatibility Profile Context 15.200.1062.1004
Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.

It is possible to add an improvement to the program which is to text objects ?, and thus this program would be complete to mapping

"Please install proper drivers for your graphics card. Google will help you in achieving this task.GDI Generic"
Some way to fix it? I cannot install "proper drivers" for my graphic card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoMetlc
View Post
"Please install proper drivers for your graphics card. Google will help you in achieving this task.GDI Generic"
Some way to fix it? I cannot install "proper drivers" for my graphic card.
better computer
or download modded drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
View Post
better computer
or download modded drivers
I haven't money, I haven't a nice internet (just 32 kb every 3 seconds (mobile hotspot)). I haven't desire to live.

Hi
i have a problem to open this programm
http://uploads.im/XLE2P.jpg
+1 rep for helper
thankssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebaron
Посмотреть сообщение
Does no one have a fix for the above issue? Since the last time I posted that, I downgraded to Windows 7. Now the FPS issue is gone, it runs much better but I still have the missclicks.