[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

It seems that with the newest SAMP update I can no longer view more than 1000 added objects at a time with this editor. Is there any way that somebody might know a remedy for this? Thank you!

Original Topic: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...75#post3491475

error!! bug

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...54#post3494254

How to move slower, it's too fast with the scroll wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefirestate
Посмотреть сообщение
How to move slower, it's too fast with the scroll wheel.
Hold RMB and move with WASD, it seems to accelerate though which gets irritating.

Thanks so much, +Rep

Is it possible to change camera's speed?

failed link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larceny
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it possible to change camera's speed?
Of course, just goto the source and do so.

Im having a problem with "The Game is already running, please close your gta-sa" or something like that.

the SAMP or GTA-SA is not running at all, tried finding it inside the Process tab, havent found anything, same as in Applications. The game is not running at all, same as the SAMP.

Ive tried running as administrator, same issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkiDaBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
Im having a problem with "The Game is already running, please close your gta-sa" or something like that.

the SAMP or GTA-SA is not running at all, tried finding it inside the Process tab, havent found anything, same as in Applications. The game is not running at all, same as the SAMP.

Ive tried running as administrator, same issue.
Same.
EDIT: I took a look in the source code and figured that the error popped up because it couldn't open gta3.img. I then figured that it could be because of the permissions. I managed to fix it by changing the folder permissions.

Hy, i have a problem with the program. When i am try to move somewhere, i press the right mouse button and w... When i am a litle bit aiming to the rigth the camre turn always for right until when im unpress the button.. Same problem when i puck up an item, my mouse movement is like lagging and etc. But when i dont put object its normaly. I Try with 3 another mouse, but every mouse has this problem, so i think its a bug in the program. And i cand solve it. Any idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00el
Посмотреть сообщение
Hy, i have a problem with the program. When i am try to move somewhere, i press the right mouse button and w... When i am a litle bit aiming to the rigth the camre turn always for right until when im unpress the button.. Same problem when i puck up an item, my mouse movement is like lagging and etc. But when i dont put object its normaly. I Try with 3 another mouse, but every mouse has this problem, so i think its a bug in the program. And i cand solve it. Any idea?
No, it sounds to me like you have a low end PC. The program has to work a lot harder when you're moving things and setting new stream positions, and if your PC can't handle it you will experience these things.

Good design, fast, excelent work, Good job

Error :

Please install proper drivers for your graphics Card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaJeeH
View Post
Error :

Please install proper drivers for your graphics Card.
update directX or any possible drivers that need to be updated

nvm.

I don't know how about you but the Download Link in the #1 post (thread) is not working for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpay0098
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know how about you but the Download Link in the #1 post (thread) is not working for me.
https://github.com/JernejL/samp-map-editor

Is there any way to add the Object list to this map editor?

This editor takes its objects from the client. If you have the latest version of sa-mp you should have access to all the objects.