[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
Посмотреть сообщение
Vehicles aren't exported to the PWN file, you have to save them manually.
Oh, thanks for that. Would've been great if it could save vehicles, right?

Pretty aggravating that attempting to create an object with an invalid IDE crashes the entire program (You get a never-ending "range check error"), especially when this was reported over 2 years ago and it still isn't fixed. Guess it's my fault for not saving regularly but it's still very frustrating loosing over 3 hours of work because of such an easy to fix error.

If anyone knows a way to access the current file you are working on without accessing it through the editor, you would be very helpful.

Source is now public, needs delphi 7 to compile. let me know if anything is missing:

https://github.com/JernejL/samp-map-editor

Patches are accepted, post them here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение
Source is now public, needs delphi 7 to compile. let me know if anything is missing:

Thanks! And, I guess the new RC3 skins aren't supported for rendering? They don't seem to render in prefab at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение

Nice! Hope someone fix the new objects from 0.3.7 textures missing:

impossible to create very large maps with this editor. The 'show code' fault too with high amounts of objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickvj7
Посмотреть сообщение
impossible to create very large maps with this editor. The 'show code' fault too with high amounts of objects.
Haven't experienced that yet, how many objects are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wennicke
Посмотреть сообщение
Haven't experienced that yet, how many objects are you using?
approximately 5000.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
approximately 5000.
Owh well, I haven't really been above 5000 yet.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You will need to be more precise on describing the issue, when making and exporting maps there is no internal limits - a quick look at the source code will reveal that what u just said is true.

If it's a crash then copy a crash report.

Nice

JernejL why i cant mapping with 0.3.7 version? you should to add it too :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMaxCo
Посмотреть сообщение
JernejL why i cant mapping with 0.3.7 version? you should to add it too :3
He doesn't need to add it, it's added automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codac
Посмотреть сообщение
This seems to still be happening to anyone that can help. Windows 7, updated the video drivers as much as I could without them failing. No mods are being used, even if I was using mods I doubt it would prevent the entire map editor from failing to load up. If someone can post then PM ME ALSO that you posted at least, since I've been trying to get this working for the longest time and eventually just forgot about it.

Picture of where it stops at https://www.dropbox.com/s/klxczrnu2q...17.33.png?dl=0
Stiiiiiiiiiiiiill going on, anyone know how to fix this?

Codac: no idea on what issue you have, it could be related to windows 7 protected store (try running as admin).. but otherwise mods can fuck up map editor, they can use non-standard dff and txd extensions that map editor cannot use.

ShowCode cords are wrong...
Selecting objects is terrible and annoying...
Camera movement is annoying too...

Hi, great work, but I noticced a bug. very bad bug.
I was creating a store in the 24/7 location and I didn't knew how to rotate something vertically (I still don't know) so I copied the "Show code" I opened another Map Editor, it didn't appear in the instructions how to rotate vertically, and I closed Map Editor, and both of them closed (I was expecting this because it hapened before), so I opened Map editor again, I pasted the code but the objects didn't appear, I imported a .pwn but they still didn't appear, and now i'm screwd. If you know how to fix this please help. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstrinhoVerde
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, great work, but I noticced a bug. very bad bug.
I was creating a store in the 24/7 location and I didn't knew how to rotate something vertically (I still don't know) so I copied the "Show code" I opened another Map Editor, it didn't appear in the instructions how to rotate vertically, and I closed Map Editor, and both of them closed (I was expecting this because it hapened before), so I opened Map editor again, I pasted the code but the objects didn't appear, I imported a .pwn but they still didn't appear, and now i'm screwd. If you know how to fix this please help. thanks.
Rotate vertically as in the Z axis? Duh.As you can see, there are many ways to rotate vertically.

About your failure to save the code, that's on your end. You obviously didn't copy the code you needed and the pwn didn't contain the code you needed. There is no argument that this is not your problem, it is your fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Rotate vertically as in the Z axis? Duh.As you can see, there are many ways to rotate vertically.

About your failure to save the code, that's on your end. You obviously didn't copy the code you needed and the pwn didn't contain the code you needed. There is no argument that this is not your problem, it is your fault.
Thanks for that, I didn't saw that movement abb because I have an huge hello kitty sticker in front of it, and I did copy it correctly, I did exported and imported it correctly.

help pls