[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Seems to be an issue with Windows 7.

When I click "Start" it says (in the status bar) "Waiting... (For YOU!)", then it freezes and has to be ended via Process Manager. This DOESN'T occur on Windows XP (just checked).

Edit: Running as administrator solves the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
View Post
Seems to be an issue with Windows 7.

When I click "Start" it says (in the status bar) "Waiting... (For YOU!)", then it freezes and has to be ended via Process Manager. This DOESN'T occur on Windows XP (just checked).

Edit: Running as administrator solves the issue.
I don't have any problems i'm running it normaly on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.

Still hard(complicated) to use...

Rlly, you should make a version for crappy computers. I only see damn water.

looks sexy nice work JernejL

Just tested the object-deleting, works pretty fine. Thank you!

ultrakilled MTA Map Editor!

Awesome work JernejL, thank you very much.

looks nice, only after using it for a longer while i found some glitches turning the textures,lighting and the alpha mode correction a few times on/off i think:

A restart fixed the problem though...

how to change the keys ? i can't understand how ..

Hello boys. Please help

how to use the "aspect", maybe collisions that are in the image?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludek
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello boys. Please help
Your game is modded, not only that, it's modded AND missing files.

Reinstall the game properly.

StreetGT: the collision view is to see how well objects line up physically - if there are any holes between objects, map bugs, etc.. you can also see if a interior is solid or not (happens a lot to cutscene objects and interiors)

New collision mode:

I'm talking about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
Посмотреть сообщение
looks nice, only after using it for a longer while i found some glitches turning the textures,lighting and the alpha mode correction a few times on/off i think:

A restart fixed the problem though...
Confirming this too on Win7 Ultimate

Easier way to remove this glitch is to remove all marks from the "Views" tab (Load Textures,Ambient Ligthing etc) and then re-enable the necessary ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLazySloth
Посмотреть сообщение
why does it look like a water park =o
Because you are too lazy to read the first topic

I came. Always loved this map editor, good work \o/

Ok I removed some objects, press test, and when I'm done testing it comes back to map editor and gives me this:

I can click OK and everything loads properly. However if I export this map and later want to import again it displays the same error and doesn't load.

I have a question. I want to delete some objects in an interior.

How do I go about doing this? Like how do I go to an interior with this map editor. I don't see any options for this, I see the coordinates field but when I put the coords in, it doesn't TP me and I don't see a 'Ok' or 'Go' button.

Well that's what this is made for, to delete objects.

Objects are added in an interior just like someone would map it in. Only if I could get to the interior, I could delete them.

All the controls, moving, Test works fine - but i can't get objects to load.
I tried running as Administrator, disabling Aero, and running compatibility modes; none worked =/.

I have everything from the download pack in the GTASA directory, i don't know why it isn't working.
Can anyone help? My oS is Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.

*Other notes: i had the older version working for Vista about eight months ago, when i upgraded to 7, it wouldn't work :[ n had to result to using mta - which sucks btw in loading then converting 0.3c objects. Anyone know what issues i may be havingї? =/