SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Phelps
Посмотреть сообщение
Second Question: Can't i play 2 streams at the same time?
Radio in the car + motor start sound = very bad :/
In the Sa-Mp oryginally function you don't play 2 streams. In the Audio Plugin you can

Ik, i use it since a year. But i only want to use the original SA-MP Functions now

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
In all honesty, I wouldn't be suprised if it came between the 20th and 30th of December - anyone remember the release of 0.3c?

Post date of the "SA-MP 0.3c is released!" thread: 29/12/2010, 04:08 AM
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=204206

Development for 0.3c started about the same time as development for 0.3d did.
Christmas gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMarioRol
Посмотреть сообщение
Christmas gift
My thoughts entirely! It'll probably be my best Christmas present! Something that I'll never get bored of all year round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Phelps
Посмотреть сообщение
Ik, i use it since a year. But i only want to use the original SA-MP Functions now
I'd suggest you to make your script compatible for that, but not totally use that.
Some people may still use audio plugin client, and they will have problems when they listen to the audio by SA-MP's audio functions. Also, there's several kinds of formats that SA-MP's audio function doesn't support, which may make some of your radios not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd suggest you to make your script compatible for that, but not totally use that.
Some people may still use audio plugin client, and they will have problems when they listen to the audio by SA-MP's audio functions. Also, there's several kinds of formats that SA-MP's audio function doesn't support, which may make some of your radios not working.
At the moment i use 4 different radios in the game, with 3 different formats, .pls .m3u annd .asx, and it works fine.
But only this shit that i cant use 2 streams at the same time is stupid.
Hope that will change.

I don't think they will change it. Kalcor said that it is designed for streaming radios only, but not sound effects IIRC, so I think they won't do that.

Kalcor, Every Advent/Sunday an update.

And make the new pausemenu optional

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetKiel
Посмотреть сообщение
And make the new pausemenu optional
Don't you see the announcement? It is removed due to the bugs created! Do you really think a seriously bugged feature should be released to the public?

I noticed only the stop problem only in cars.

You know there are some functions there are still bugged and not fixed yet, why don't make the menu optional?
But disabled as default.
When you want to enable it you have to change it in the sa-mp.cfg

Some people also noticed the there's some crash caused by this, and there's still some game sound in the menu. I don't think Kalcor would like to see some people reporting known but unfixable bugs if they turn it on.

You know, even it could be announced thousand times that it is bugged, people will still report the bugs. Removing that until it is fixed should be the best solution at this moment.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

You know there are some functions there are still bugged and not fixed yet, why don't make the menu optional?
But disabled as default.
Quote:

Unfortunately, the game pausing at the menu changes made earlier will have to be reverted. At this stage it appears to be causing too many new problems and crashes. Hopefully this feature can be tested further and added to a future SA-MP update. This also reverts changes made to TogglePlayerControllable.

Read the bold part

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

But disabled as default.
Agree. Because this function even bugged are the best of 0.3d (was)... Saddest update ever (9-3)...

It's good that there's return from the pause menu, 03c!

The pause menu was epic :C
I hope they'll re-implement it soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
The pause menu was epic :C
I hope they'll re-implement it soon
Me too. In first place it was too epic to be real: D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomejus
Посмотреть сообщение
Me too. In first place it was too epic to be real: D
As I said, a better support for that feature is need before it can be released.

The vehicle stopping bug have to be fixed. The sound in the esc menu should be muted. Also, the game should not be paused even when a player is alt-tabbed. Just because of this, a callback to detect if a player is esced is needed.

As you can see, there are so many bugs need to be fixed, and supporting features need to be added. Therefore, it can't be implemented atm.

Keep it up its COOL

But why it's working for helicopters or bikes?
But not for cars?