SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
I wish when they readd the pause feature (if they do) they add a callback to detect pauses as removing it the first time already broke a lot of scripts and I imagine people will be readding this feature after reading the first page.
Does this now mean we can track whether players have alt-tabbed through the OnPlayerUpdate method?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Does this now mean we can track whether players have alt-tabbed through the OnPlayerUpdate method?
Yea, and the drunk-level one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
That's what I was referring to in the last part.

Lets wait for december for 0.3d:S

Thanks for RC9-3 Kalcor

It's sad to see that the game pausing related to menu is reverted, but hopefully it will be re-done in future.

First time i'm glad when a feature gets reverted.

about the dialogs i didnt care...
but about TogglePlayerControllable = true when we pause was nice

Aaaaaaa I just want to have the Full release ... NO RC's ... I want to have the SA:MP 0.3d R1 as fast as possible

Why revert it? Just fix it! If you know you'll be able to fix it in the future, why not fix it now. SA-MP has never been rushed to be released so why rush it now, just take the time and fix it. This is something SA:MP servers really need instead of stuff like licence plates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShOoBy
Посмотреть сообщение
Aaaaaaa I just want to have the Full release ... NO RC's ... I want to have the SA:MP 0.3d R1 as fast as possible
Whats more importend? 0.3d with some bugs or 0.3d with more less bugs...

It's done if it's done = just wait

Actually it doesn't very matter to revert it, since the game is still paused when you are alt-tabbed.
I agree what Y_Less say that I don't think Kye knows how to solve the problem atm. If he does it would have been fixed already. I think this is also the reason why it costs a longer time than the others to release RC9-3. He tried to fix it but he failed, and he needs some time to revert it.

I'm glad it was reverted, making vehicles stop instantly on ESC wasn't really solving the pause problem, it was more like adding even more grief and abuse to it

It is good that they removed the sound in the game pause.

Nice update again, thanks for support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm glad it was reverted, making vehicles stop instantly on ESC wasn't really solving the pause problem, it was more like adding even more grief and abuse to it
Actually I'm not very happy for that feature to be removed, but I'm glad for reverting that, since there is so many new bugs which are caused by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_
Посмотреть сообщение
It is good that they removed the sound in the game pause.
Everything is reverted, so as the sound.

Thanks for the new update Kalcor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Optional client update SA-MP 0.3d RC9-3

Unfortunately, the game pausing at the menu changes made earlier will have to be reverted. At this stage it appears to be causing too many new problems and crashes. Hopefully this feature can be tested further and added to a future SA-MP update. This also reverts changes made to TogglePlayerControllable.
In a future RC in the coming weeks or really in a future update in 6-8 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
In a future RC in the coming weeks or really in a future update in 6-8 months?
Within a next year ^^

Maybe a new year update