SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

This deserves to be in my signature but atm I'm too hungry and lazy to do it.

lol agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_
View Post
Yes exactly that in the pause menu, then ESC to not hear the sound of the game the way it was before.
And I suggested that parts of the elevator, the script automatically sound when the elevator
Some may not want the sound, so it is now optional that you can script it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
View Post
Is it so f*cking hard to understand?
Sometimes I also got pissed off by this.
I'll now put that in my signature.

I don't understand why people want it so bad? Scripters have ample time to prepare their scripts to work in conjunction with 0.3d as well as create new cool features. If everything was given to you instantly what would we have to look forward to?

People are just impatient and/or they thought the 0.3d will come quicker and already prepared for the release (like me, I had to revert all 0.3d stuff in order to update the server with new stuff and bugfixes, i thought it'll come within the month)

Quicker, less.
slower, more.

It is like kids waiting for santa claus to come
I don't really care if it takes much time for it to be released but it can be useful information to know a certain date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
You know, I'm actually slightly surprised no-one has actually tried this yet, given how desperate some people seem for the release!
I'll put this in my signature, for the best reply for the quotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
Quicker, less.
slower, more.
In terms of new functions and bug fixes.

How i can edit TXD file? Like adding video, map, etc

Try TXD Workshop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
View Post
Some may not want the sound, so it is now optional that you can script it yourself.
And to do so or that any statement I could mute the game in pause menu.Tak it would be one option would sound like the pause menu, he should be there and who was not there so it would neměl.Player would not set some command.It could put in RC7-2 version required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoczkaHUN
View Post
Try TXD Workshop.
Thanks, i will try it. :3

They should add a function to detect collision such as terrains and buildings...just putting it out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_
View Post
And to do so or that any statement I could mute the game in pause menu.Tak it would be one option would sound like the pause menu, he should be there and who was not there so it would neměl.Player would not set some command.It could put in RC7-2 version required.
I mean the automatic elevator sound, but not automatically mute the sound in ESC menu.

Amazing

How can I move the notification showing me which song I'm currently listening to? It gets in the way of my textdraws.

A big thanks for you

I surely support this. However, it only affects you when you press Esc and go to the options. The sound is still muted when you are alt-tabbed (or switch to other programs, but I'm not sure about this).

Great update, I like the GetPlayerTargetPlayer much, thanks!

Do some functions for fun/stunt servers, please.