SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

All the new objects can be found at the wiki btw.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Samp_objects

Very nice the new update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
View Post
All the new objects can be found at the wiki btw.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Samp_objects
Isn't LCObservatory(ID 19199) removed too? The wiki haven't updated for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
View Post
Isn't LCObservatory(ID 19199) removed too? The wiki haven't updated for that.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
View Post
Fixed.
Would be better if you add a category "Objects removed in 0.3d", with LCObservatory(ID 19199) and BigCesar(ID 18846) in that category, and bridges from LC.

------

In next version we want Vehicle Radio Station control, like in Audio Plugin, but from SA:MP would be better, and we won't have to use one more plugin for that:
pawn Code:
forward OnPlayerRadioStationChange( playerid, oldstationid, newstationid );

native GetPlayerRadioStationID( playerid );
native SetPlayerRadioStation( playerid, stationid );
Station IDs:
Code:
0 - Radio Off
1 - Playback FM
2 - K-Rose
3 - K-DST
4 - Bounce FM
5 - SF-UR
6 - Radio Los Santos
7 - Radio X
8 - CSR 103.9
9 - K-Jah West
10 - Master Sounds 98.3
11 - WCTR
12 - User Track Player
And some FX Effects on PlayAudioStreamForPlayer: ( from Audio Plugin too )
pawn Code:
native SetAudioStreamEffectForPlayer( playerid, effectid );
native RemoveAudioStreamEffectForPlayer( playerid );
Effect IDs:
Code:
0 - Chorus
1 - Compression
2 - Distortion
3 - Echo
4 - Flanger
5 - Gargle
6 - I3DL2 Reverb
7 - Parametric Equalizer
8 - Reverb

caused VIRUS AND MAIL PRODUCT CONTAINS (YOUR COMPUTER FROM THE ADDICTION and chops) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

* Fireman hats.

lol awesome epic RC update

Very nice updates. I like it.

Is it possible to stream two streams for a player?
So if I make one stream at position A and another at Position B and if he is standing between those Positions (still in radius of both stream), does he hear both streams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
I can confirm this.

Has anyone got an idea on when 0.3d will be released? I hate to keep updating/downdating my client
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin
View Post
Kalcor told me that it will be released when you punch yourself as hard as you can in the crotch one hundred times on video.
That's the only thing we know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
View Post
Is it possible to stream two streams for a player?
So if I make one stream at position A and another at Position B and if he is standing between those Positions (still in radius of both stream), does he hear both streams?
No you can't, except using the audio plugin.

Of course

Allow nitro & hydraulics for all vehicles, please. It was working fine before the 0.3. What's wrong?
Make vehicles remember their position and rotation, so if they disappeared, they will go back on last position & rotation. The way, car streamer works now, rules out great tricks like BSM, iBSM, ... . Vehicle streamer might be avoided, changing 'server.cfg' options.
There are so many new functions. I think, it's enough. You could rebuild good things back, Kalcor. If those aspects did not make a problem, why not to fix them, when they get bugged now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
View Post
o, he wants the sound to be toggled off in the pause menu so you can't hear the environment, cars and shootings anymore.
Yes exactly that in the pause menu, then ESC to not hear the sound of the game the way it was before.
And I suggested that parts of the elevator, the script automatically sound when the elevator

if i posted first my post would be like this:

Cool story bro..

But anyways, good job.

In the RC7 version still abnormal pace of the game :/

Yep...Kye is epic so he'll fix the strafe sooner or later ;d biscuit packs incoming.

I love bug fixes!! More more more D

When is the offical release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirPlus
View Post
When is the offical release?
Quote:
View Post
Kalcor told me that it will be released when you punch yourself as hard as you can in the crotch one hundred times on video.
Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
Is it so f*cking hard to understand?

lmao ^ im pretty sure an infraction notice will come about this but id say its worth it personally.