SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

maybe they have a life and go to work and dont have every time of the day
just be patience as many many WAY TO MANY already said

Everyone have hope here for Kalcor is still working but he went on vacations. So now people will calm and the RC3 will be released in the next week.

Stay tuned!

At the new function OnPlayerTakeDamage, why not put the amout of lost armour ?

This would be awesome ! *-*

So freakin awesome! I can't get enough from SA-MP!

Very good update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
I think that another point which should added to the server agreements is that all passwords stored serverside have to be hashed. I experienced a server (One of Saurik's first projects) which did not hash them, and I didn't feel safe playing there, even though nothing ever happened.
Agreements aren't really that effective as most people will just make a server without even seeing or knowing what's inside SA:MP's TOS. Why not make that as a default by implementing those with a different dialog style or UI so that people can differentiate between self-made login dialog that gets hashed script-wise or even not at all with a default one that gets hashed server-side?

Nice!!

You guys gotta be patient. Kye can only do so much, so fast. Would you rather have a buggy version released quickly, or a fully functional version that took a little extra time?

you have no concept of how hard it is to program in a computer language do you? you're lucky he's only taking 15 days so far between RC2 and RC3. he could very well be taking months at a time between versions, which some programs do take that long.

show some patience and wait like the rest of us people.

A great idea would be to somehow assign ID's to explosions (var = createxplosion) then use them in OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid), such as weaponid being 51 then the issuerid being the ID of the explosion.

Hi.

I report the OnPlayerTakeDamage.

This is callbacks does not officiate on NPC! :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by (HUN)GangSteR]
View Post
Hi.

NPC's can't be damaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (HUN)GangSteR]
View Post
Hi.

Just apply injured and dead animations on them.

but onplayertakedamage doesnt track the npc's health ...i tried..probably becuz they have no health

I hope there will be a way to toggle npckillable on or off

Quote:
Originally Posted by boelie
View Post
but onplayertakedamage doesnt track the npc's health ...i tried..probably becuz they have no health

I hope there will be a way to toggle npckillable on or off
The problem with that is the health is tracked client side.. With no client, its hard/impossible to detect NPC damage, or even set them killable. Its possible using trig, and facing angles and stuff, but that could be very buggy (especially when there is something in between you and the target NPC).

Quote:

Its possible using trig, and facing angles and stuff, but that could be very buggy (especially when there is something in between you and the target NPC).

Ah yea lol i tried that out many times its never accurate enough well i think they should make the npc's like cnpc anyway so at least we could script a much cooler AI

Wow cant wait for the new release 0.3d RC3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodPecker
View Post
Wow cant wait for the new release 0.3d RC3
Yeah!

Nice update! I can't wait to see final release of 0.3d version.

Quote:

- Some tweaks to the GTA:SA engine should result in increased FPS, smoother game-play, and less CPU usage for most players.

This should reduce lag on server for players with low CPU config

Nice RC3.