SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

OnPlayerTakeDamage, Yes!
Thanks much for the update! loving it!

I'd like to see more objects; Wrench, ability to insert new weapons ingame, instead replacing desert eagle, putting in a glock, defining it's damage, new animations.

Good test version
But, what is "subtype" in car info (/dl)?

OnPlayerTakeDamage nice, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
- Added OnPlayerTakeDamage script callback for tracking damage events on a player
- Fixed problems with tow trucks losing their tow around other players
- Added DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD for ShowPlayerDialog() which shows a masked input box
YEEESSS!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAA!!!!!

thanks for OnPlayerTakeDamage, I wish it'd work normally

It seems there will be no custom dialogs.

)).Now we can fix Fake Kill )). THX kalcor.)

Reading this makes me cry even more from happyniss

Thats in my opinion.
It should be at least 3000

Never forget that limits are there for a reason, SA even becomes laggy with 100 cars directly around you.

Let's say I remove an object from the game, does that add 1 to the already existing object limit? For instance, could I remove the entire map and re-add it without the object limit interfering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzaJB
Посмотреть сообщение
Let's say I remove an object from the game, does that add 1 to the already existing object limit? For instance, could I remove the entire map and re-add it without the object limit interfering?
I'm quite sure that object limit doesn't change if you remove object with RemovePlayerBuilding.

Nice!! Please add too this:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=283969

@eric:
yes,
but who parks 100 cars in a small area,
blamed hisself.

@destroyer:
what should that functions be for?
I think there are many functions would be more usefull then that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2S_MrLoL
Посмотреть сообщение
@eric:
yes,
but who parks 100 cars in a small area,
blamed hisself.

@destroyer:
what should that functions be for?
I think there are many functions would be more usefull then that.
Here is why I think the limit shouldn't be any higher:

1. We doesn't need more then 2000 vehicle. Just look at this if you got 2000 vehicles then you have 4 vehicles for every player on an full server o.0 You do also have 666 vehicles in every city with should be more then enough.

2. On some servers I and many others already got problems with low fps near many cars. With around 50 vehicles in an area of 100 gta units the fps drops by around 30 fps. Note the cars is modded with like nos and paintjobs and so on.

3. "but who parks 100 cars in a small area" Who have said you need to park 100 cars in an small area for the cars to end up in an small area? You know cars can be moved... Like on Crazy Bobs Cops and Robbers everyone leaves there cars at the city hall... With even more cars parked in the area it would get laggy as hell.

4. This would take even more performance from the server like more cpu and a little more ram but a lot more of bandwidth.

Hey, i updated the files "announce", "samp03srv" and "samp-npc" on my hosted server, and now it won't start for some reason, do i have to update something else?

You should update the pawno folder too.
After doing that,
compile again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skank
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, i updated the files "announce", "samp03srv" and "samp-npc" on my hosted server, and now it won't start for some reason, do i have to update something else?
Some hosts works with permissions, so you will have to wait untill your host add 0.3d install package.

was already a week, but where the RC3, which release