SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagayushi
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you really think that Kalcor made GTAU:MP ? ...
It's just a modded Version of SAMP.
Some Russian guys made gtau:mp. ^^
Perhaps they combined the textures, Kye modified the client to make it work for them afaik.

Is this the last rc?

hope that it will be soon fully updated and released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagayushi
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you really think that Kalcor made GTAU:MP ? ...
It's just a modded Version of SAMP.
Some Russian guys made gtau:mp. ^^
Where did I state Kalcor made GTAU? I didn't.

I was simply saying he modified the SA-MP client to work with it last time and that is work he doesn't need to be focusing on now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Is this the last rc?
RC10 is allegedly being released in the next 9 hours.

Quote:

<woot> Us at Next Generation Gaming we will get 0.3d RC10 early as most of our scripters are SAMP Devoloppers, So I'm not lying.
<woot> We are just lucky that Kalcor is releasing it to NGRP First.
<woot> WHAT IS THIS.
<woot> At 2:00 server time on 11/18/2011 we will be upgrading the main SA-MP server to the release candidate version of 0.3D, RC10.
<woot> OH?
<weedarr> :/
<-- kexxey has quit (Quit: )
<weedarr> 3>
<weedarr> how to get backwards 3
<Scott> we aren't getting 0.3d early we are using the same release candidate all the other people are using
<woot> B
<woot> no wait.
--> ca2k (ca2k@irc-5060CC2C.elisa-laajakaista.fi) has joined #sa-mp
<woot> ok
<woot> theres no other news than knowing RC10 is coming in 10 hours?
* woot slaps Scott around with a large trout

Nice one Calgon.

Im not tollin no one... I just having this problem in samp map editor, if you want i can try to make video proof...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
RC10 is allegedly being released in the next 9 hours.
Okay nice! Thanks for reply Calgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by markis95
Посмотреть сообщение
My friend told me that in 0.3d will be snow in whole map. Is it true? BTW in samp map editor i having this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...96#post1525296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
Посмотреть сообщение
That looks like grayscale, not snow.

And yes, all of GTA will be in snow in 0.3d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous
Посмотреть сообщение
Doesn't that just look like grey scale to you? I mean if you look at the trees etc, I may be wrong but I don't believe this at all.

Edit: I know the guy that uploaded it said he doesn't have any mods but my editor doesn't display like this at all.
It's "Snow Andreas". It's a mod pack for San Andreas that makes it, well, snow! Someones having you on...

I have the mod myself, and for this reason: I see everything like the screenshot (as it does modify all objects (and vehicles)).

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
It's "Snow Andreas". It's a mod pack for San Andreas that makes it, well, snow! Someones having you on...

I have the mod myself, and for this reason: I see everything like the screenshot (as it does modify all objects (and vehicles)).
I dont want the mod. I want the scripting version.

I found cool mod, maybe sa-mp developers can add to samp this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVFw3Jj7scI[/ame]

Don't all of you know that the dev team will not add mods made by the others except the beta testers probably?

Also, I think you'd better read the post in the previous page, admigo.
I also think that markis got his SA which the snow mod is included already, so he have that mod without using a tool to mod it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont want the mod. I want the scripting version.
If in next RC versions will be implemented new weather, with snow or something like that will be the best RC 4 ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't all of you know that the dev team will not add mods made by the others except the beta testers probably?

Also, I think you'd better read the post in the previous page, admigo.
I also think that markis got his SA which the snow mod is included already, so he have that mod without using a tool to mod it.
Read the post of slice. He says you can turn snow on without mod in 0.3d with a season but i want to know how to do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
Read the post of slice. He says you can turn snow on without mod in 0.3d with a season but i want to know how to do it?
He was trolling, it was established a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edvin
Посмотреть сообщение
If in next RC versions will be implemented new weather, with snow or something like that will be the best RC 4 ever
Impossible, you have to modify your rain's texture ( I think ), you can't have rain and snow weathers, and the streets can't have snow, just if you add snow mods, like SnowAndreas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razol
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know why this happened.(doubling post)
I clicked only once "reply button" then it's repeated my post.
I did not do knowingly.
In all fairness to yourself, if that were the case - it would have given you the "please wait 120 seconds before posting" message, because after one post it would have stopped you posting it twice, so you must of done it knowingly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
In all fairness to yourself, if that were the case - it would have given you the "please wait 120 seconds before posting" message, because after one post it would have stopped you posting it twice, so you must of done it knowingly...
Vovv..Maybe i could make a mistake.But believe, i did not do knowingly.Whatever close this case, judge.(!)
My last word, judge;

I am not regret.(!)

Is there a possibility of the RemoveBuildingForPlayer bug to be solved? Where it spawns cars in the street if there was a building where you park the cars. I brought it up a while back.

I think that would be a SA issue Kaos.