Need help with my script

Hi guys I am using a GF edit RP script and when paycheck comes , the point available for capture shows as "1 is available to capture" so how to fix it in name ? And how do I remove CJ running style from my script ; and most important one... How to give players bonus packages when they spawn 1st time ? Like I've seen on many RP servers - that they give level 3 , 100k cash and vip by default Please help me with all this...I'll be greatfull to you....

Quote:

how do I remove CJ running style from my script

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/UsePlayerPedAnims

Quote:
Originally Posted by [T4L]Shotgun
Посмотреть сообщение
How to give players bonus packages when they spawn 1st time ? Like I've seen on many RP servers - that they give level 3 , 100k cash and vip by default
Either Create a refund system, or you can just edit the values of when a player registers in your Gamemode.

If your using Dialog register/Login [Y_Ini] goto where it says:
pawn Код:
public OnDialogResponse
Under it you should have your register files For Example:
pawn Код:
INI_WriteInt(File,"Vip", 0);
Change the value "0" to the VIP Level you desire like 0= None 1=Bronze 2=Silver 3=Gold 4= Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantarioLeone
Посмотреть сообщение
Either Create a refund system, or you can just edit the values of when a player registers in your Gamemode.

If your using Dialog register/Login [Y_Ini] goto where it says:
pawn Код:
public OnDialogResponse
Under it you should have your register files For Example:
pawn Код:
INI_WriteInt(File,"Vip", 0);
Change the value "0" to the VIP Level you desire like 0= None 1=Bronze 2=Silver 3=Gold 4= Platinum
All it shows is this
Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
	new sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	new string[128];
Where do I put in those values ?