[Map] Reallist Los Santos Airport V1.0

This Airport Update Map Scripted is Perfec for Role Playing Servers and Gates To the Hangers And Garbage disposal area and this is my first map script im releasing.
Warning!: Do Not Modifiy or Edit Without Permisson
this did take me 1day 10hrs to make
This Script is 100% Bug free
If you see any bugs on the script, let me know
Changelog:
Quote:

[V 1.0] This Airport features Planes , 2 Hangers (1 used for Airport Emergency Services & the other is for airport maintance Vehicles, 2 street lights neer runway to let you know when to stop to let planes cross and the other 2 street lights to let you know to stop to becarful, barriars to Re enforce weak fenceing and ect... )
Download Link: V 1.0 (Megaupload)
[V1.1] Testing & Fixing , Features everything from v1.0 but added more planes installed a airport fuel cilo, and airport fuel tank pumps with working gates.
[V1.2] Almost done , Features , Main Fanceing Compleatly Reworked and ect..
[v1.2beta] beta realease and the offical map is almost done.
v1.2beta download link: V1.2Beta (Megaupload)

Here is More of the pictures

Nice map @Steven, good work

Well all what i will say it's nice, but nothing special . keep up the good work.

This next Version is going to have more stuff in Los Santos Airport and more planes and helicopters for civilians comming soon

NICE MAP DUDE 9/10!

Here is the V1.1 script since i need help getting all objects to show and 3 gates to move ,wich are gate at main entracnce to lsap and here is my email if you need to contact me wich is stevenaramos12@hotmail.com

Steven, i can help you with the gates, ok ?

I'm going to say it how it is, this looks like its been rushed because things aren't straight they are all very wonky etc. You should take more time when mapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfcock
Посмотреть сообщение
Steven, i can help you with the gates, ok ?
ok and feel free to help me with the gates at anytime