Where were you at 9/11?

I was on the school bus that day, i remember the silence, i heard when driver's wife called him on the phone, I was to young to understand, and it was so over the ocean, so I wasnt scared or very sad

I was 1 year old. My mom told me I was at the background

i was banging my girlfriend and then the news came on XD jk...
i was probably at school and my mom said she watched everything how the ppl threw themselves from the towers and she asked "is this a movie?" late she realized it was not it hurts me cuz im american

i remeber i was watching THE SIMPSON on a cartoon Tv ! XD then they stoped every thing XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Посмотреть сообщение
I know we have another thread about 9/11 day, this one is to tell YOUR side of the story.
Where were you at the 11th of September 2001? What do you remember, what did you do?

Some information: The attack begain at 8:46 on GMT -5, that's 13:46 at GMT +0.
From there on you can calculate what time it was in your country.
11/09/2001?
how can i remember somthing that happend 10 years before?
when i was 4 years old child ?
o.0
mybe: in my house playing somthing to spend time? lol
becuase that what i remember that what i was doing when i was a child :P

I was 13,so i remember what i did that day...i was stoned,getting back home to grab some food,when i entered my grandma called me saying the USA were beeing attacked(and she was right),then i sit right beside here and saw the second plane crashing the tower...Then i was pretty sure someone was attacking USA.

All the channels at Portugal were talking about it.

Off-Topic:Now some years later and after some ****** research,******* vids and such...I dont think the same about what happened that day...And i think that there is a slight chance that it was an inside job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=Bruno
Посмотреть сообщение
Off-Topic:Now some years later and after some ****** research,******* vids and such...I dont think the same about what happened that day...And i think that there is a slight chance that it was an inside job...
Way to turn this from a peaceful thread talking about what you were doing into a flame war. Seriously, well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=Bruno
Посмотреть сообщение
I was 13,so i remember what i did that day...i was stoned,getting back home to grab some food,when i entered my grandma called me saying the USA were beeing attacked(and she was right),then i sit right beside here and saw the second plane crashing the tower...Then i was pretty sure someone was attacking USA.

All the channels at Portugal were talking about it.

sorry for the off topic question but: 13 years old? how old are you??(now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
Way to turn this from a peaceful thread talking about what you were doing into a flame war. Seriously, well done.
Are you retarded?couse i didnt saw any flame beside your post.. -.-'

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
sorry for the off topic question but: 13 years old? how old are you??(now)
i'm 23

Probably have been in school that day..
But I still know that I've been heavily shocked..

I was in class, story time, when I saw parents running into the classroom, including my mom, picking us up and taking us home. She wouldn't tell me whats wrong, so I just sat and started watching spongebob. It then got canceled, and all I saw was the plane hitting the buildings. So I asked my mom whats wrong, and she told me to turn off the tv. So i just went to her room, and watched it with her.

Within an hour of watching it with her, My uncle showed up after picking up my older sister and others, he then left quickly to get to his house. I still had no idea what was going on, so I asked my older sister if we could go to the corner store to buy candy. My mom yelled at me saying we aren't allowed to leave the house for a while. Then they explained there was an attack to the twin towers, I live in the bronx, new york, so she was scared to let anyone out the house for about a week.

I was 11 years old at the time living in Arizona, in bed. I woke up to the CNN news reports on TV (New York was 3 hours ahead).

Probably have been in school that day.. І

I was in a shop with my parents and there was a TV and we watched that there... cuz everyone was watching too
i was 4, i lived in Bruxelles(Belgium) and it was like 11 o clock (not sure)

Probably just eating lunch or something. I was 2? Yeah, I think I was 2 or 1 and 3/4's.

I was seven Jesus, time flies. I was in school and I think we didn't watch it but were informed about it.

My school was horrible lol.

I was in school, and my school announced what had happened. So after the news were spread, my parents took me home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca2k
Посмотреть сообщение
I was behind my school desk, 9th grade I think. Heard those news from a walkman.
watching tv, probably. It was ~5pm here.

It was on Tuesday you twit

I can't remember so well because I was only 5 years old.