ZCMD to STRCMP ?

Well... i know that there is a Converter from STRCMP to ZCMD - but is there anything that converts From ZCMD to STRCMP ? if there please Tell

(Will add Rep+)

Regards,
Breto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breto
Посмотреть сообщение
Well... i know that there is a Converter from STRCMP to ZCMD - but is there anything that converts From ZCMD to STRCMP ? if there please Tell

(Will add Rep+)

Regards,
Breto
Before I'm trying to help you, may I know why?

Quote:

Before I'm trying to help you, may I know why?

Cause i want to convert some ZCMD CMD's to STRCMP lol

Yeah, we know, but what's the point?

You want your script to be worse?

no lol , but i like to use STRCMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breto
Посмотреть сообщение
no lol , but i like to use STRCMP
strcmp is NOT a command processor! Just because you like to do it, shouldn't mean you sacrifice processing time! In fact it is also a longer way of creating a command!

pawn Код:
if(strcmp("/breto", cmdtext))
{
     return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "/breto was called"), 1;
}
Try adding that, then type /bre and it will be called, unless you add a length (and if you're picky, the case validation rule) you will encounter such bug.

So it will actually look like:
pawn Код:
if(strcmp("/breto", cmdtext, 6, false))
{
     return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "/breto was called"), 1;
}
When you could just do:

pawn Код:
CMD:breto(playerid, params[])
This way you have parameters worked out for you too...

Why you want to convert your ZCMD commands to a function that can't even be classed as a command processor, I don't know. It baffles me to think that you even like the strcmp way of doing things!

Anyway, I don't think there is a way to convert them, you'll have to go through them manually moving code and changing the header.

where can i find that converter strcmp to zcmd

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=271043

It would be better to abide by a tutorial (indeed created by me) when converting. Those converters won't probably work with parameter commands!

@Breto, Alot of people here, perfer ZCMD, I generaly Aint an ZCMD maker, So if their was a ZCMD to Strcmp Converter, It would be used by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
@Breto, Alot of people here, perfer ZCMD, I generaly Aint an ZCMD maker, So if their was a ZCMD to Strcmp Converter, It would be used by me
There is no preference when comparing ZCMD and the use of strcmp.

Why on earth would you wanna do that ?!, you should convert from STRCMP TO ZCMD, not STRCMP TO ZCMD.

ZCMD is wayyyyy better and faster from strcmp