What Features do RPers Like?

Hello, I am trying everything to get some loyal players, But I dont know what else to add, I am lost for suggestions

Yeah.. 3000+ RP servers having 3 players max... other servers get less players aswell.

First of all start adding some afford in this thread. This is just .. bullshit. How can we even know what you are having in your server? What kind of Roleplay. The best thing is opening a suggestion field at your website. So other players can send their suggestions.

Asked hundred of times.. just make something unique, you must be a very creative person, and look in few servers "oh this server doesn't have my idea!", you can add it and that will score a point.

Another thing which impresses players is the mapping.

Also, you could change up the actual roleplay. Every RP server I see is just the same jobs, different in some ways, same factions, different in some ways, same everything, but just a little bit different cause they think it's "unique".

Come up with a roleplay story like... A nuclear reactor has developed a crack in the mainframe and is estimated to start oozing out nuclear shit, disrupting normal life on the west side of town. All inhabitants of Los Santos are required to rebuild their lives outside of a 50 mile radius.

Or something like....Due to a devastating record-breaking earthquake, the entire city of Los Santos and some parts of San Fierro are in complete turmoil. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has deemed these parts of the state San Andreas un-safe for at least 4 months after. International disaster relief teams have been deployed in efforts to help the wounded and suffering.

THEN, you must create a roleplay experience around the events that occurred. That's a unique roleplay. At least it changes the game up, and you grab people's attention, but then it's your job to keep them. If they come into the server and it's the exact same roleplay, but not in the disaster areas, there's no point, been there done that. You have to create new jobs, new government shit, there has to be different illegal factions. Maybe instead of running guns and mats and drugs, you loot the damaged areas. And maybe some faction believes in Anarchy and shit. Just make stuff up..

LOL Fallout:Los Santos

Well, kinda like it, not really though, lol.