a suggestion for sa-mp admins!

hi. i have a suggestion! you admins know there are lots of people who dont know english a lot... because of that they may post topics in wrong section... (like me! ) i think deleting topics isnt good.... i mean isnt it better to move the topics to the right section? why do you delete instead of moving?

There is no spam section, so, delete.

its not spam its just a suggestion... a lot of people like me dont know where to post some kinds of topics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by persia_gamer
Посмотреть сообщение
its not spam its just a suggestion... a lot of people like me dont know where to post some kinds of topics...
You don't get me, spam goes in a specific section, trash section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by persia_gamer
Посмотреть сообщение
Because,
if they move the topic,if they will move the topic to other section,than the topic where you have placed it,will stay,
it work like a teleport topic or somthing like that(dont remember)
search at this section for the topic that already were moved to other section and you will get y the beta testers dont do that
(sometimes the reason for deleteing is when your topic is breaking the rules of the board)

and the guy above me,
he didnt know.. + he said :
Quote:

because of that they may post topics in wrong section... (like me! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Because,
if they move the topic,if they will move the topic to other section,than the topic where you have placed it,will stay,
it work like a teleport topic or somthing like that(dont remember)
search at this section for the topic that already were moved to other section and you will get y the beta testers dont do that
(sometimes the reason for deleteing is when your topic is breaking the rules of the board)

and the guy above me,
he didnt know.. + he said :
Say what?Shut your mouth thanks.

Topics that are reffered to sa-mp in a wrong section will get moved to the right section.
Topics that are spam, or threatening will get moved to the trash section, which maybe doesn't even exist or it's available to see only to moderators.

They actually do what you are trying to say. It's just that you don't usually see them doing it.

Most Moderators/Admins and staff members of forum do their job perfectly. (Or else they wouldn't be one?)

But they can't browse everywhere each second to detect for spammers, rulebreakers or misplaced topics..
That's why we have the Report button. If you see something wrong, Report it with a valid and good reason for fast action.

hmmm maybe you say right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Say what?Shut your mouth thanks.

Topics that are reffered to sa-mp in a wrong section will get moved to the right section.
Topics that are spam, or threatening will get moved to the trash section, which maybe doesn't even exist or it's available to see only to moderators.
1) Let's not start judging each other
2) ok so where he need to post this topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
1) Let's not start judging each other
2) ok so where he need to post this topic?
1) You made non sense till now, and stop it right there.

2) Here, it's a question he needs answer.