[GameMode] [GM]Raven's Roleplay 3.0c

1. How do i start cars i have rested default keys pressed shift and typed /engine nothing happends
2. How do i get to be a licenser?

Tell me all bugs and i gona fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=Mitch
Посмотреть сообщение
I really dont see the point in all you babies fu*king crying over bugs. If you wanna cry over it. MAKE YOUR FUCKING OWN GAMEMODE THEN CRY ABOUT HOW MACH YOU FUCKING FAILED AT IT! GTA-Roleplay is helping you out by trying to remove bugs from a GM that many people have asked about. If you cry about this GM i expect to see a custom built GM on your server... NOW STFU AND STOP PUTTING DOWN WHAT SOME-ONE HAS DONE TO HELP OTHERS! :@

P.s. Thank you GTA-Roleplay for doing this for the Raven GM users.
Thanks man. i wana fix this GM

You need to fix the engine starting commands, other wise seems great, nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantism
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to fix the engine starting commands, other wise seems great, nice job!
what wrong whit /engine?

it does nothing for me. and if you check the comments quite a few people, do you have msn skype or something i can talk to you over besides this, I have a question.

/engine not works with me. If you don't have updated it. I need to get in admin level 6 and type /st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nech
Посмотреть сообщение
/engine not works with me. If you don't have updated it. I need to get in admin level 6 and type /st.
explain more what is bugged whit /engine

when you type /engine nothing happens. It doesn't turn on the engine. Download the latest release for your self, run it try /engine to find out. Also do you have a contact thing?

Nothing happends, if i use /engine or SHIFT. If i am in admin level 6 and use /st it work. But, its a admin command, not a user command. And i not comming to change it to a user command, so..

Are showplayermarkrer fixed? So you can see each other on the map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nech
Посмотреть сообщение
Are showplayermarkrer fixed? So you can see each other on the map?
Raven was never released with ShowPlayerMarkrer(). So there is no fixing it, if of course you want it in the GM You will need to add it your self.

Check out this server to test the script more. IP188.138.79.5:9600 This is GTA-Roleplay's Server running this GM. I have not found Buggs in there as of yet. and the bugs you find in Raven v4 you need to fix your self.. or wait for the next update.

But if i use ShowPlayerMarker(1); or (2), it not work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by djodjo02130
Посмотреть сообщение
i see bug /engine
what wrong whit /engine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA-Roleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
what wrong whit /engine?
I dont know, it works fine on my server, but im not lazy and wait for others to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=Mitch
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont know, it works fine on my server, but im not lazy and wait for others to fix it.
you find more bugs?

How can i add this to my sever everytime i try crazy words from outer space pop up

Bug /engine and shift to start vehicle engine ....

Everytime i try to add a rp gamemode these space words pop up what does that mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA-Roleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
you find more bugs?
No as of yet, I still cant find the /engine bug it works fine for me. but then again im awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by koki4a
Посмотреть сообщение
Bug /engine and shift to start vehicle engine ....
Thank you yet again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasAWise
Посмотреть сообщение
How can i add this to my sever everytime i try crazy words from outer space pop up
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasAWise
Посмотреть сообщение
Everytime i try to add a rp gamemode these space words pop up what does that mean
This means you have gone crazy and may need to see a doctor ASAP, before little green men come for you..