What would you like seeing in a Zombie server?

Tons and tons of Zombie vs Human and Zombie Survival etc servers on the master servers list, but none of them are interesting, so I decided to make a new one.
Now this one isn't going to be like other servers, all I want is players to enjoy each and every second they spend in the server and right now I am out of ideas.
So I will now ask you that what do u like or expect to be added or to exist in a zombie server? So that you won't get bored! Any cmds you would like to see or any other features, all we have is a map changing system and zombies
Also will I like to know if you play in a server regularly, what are the reasons that force you to be regular, and if you visit a zombie server what will force you to become a regular player there?

I would also like to say that if anyone is interested in this project or to help me, that would be greatly appreciated.
We also need some good mappers with a good creativity so that I would only focus on the scripting and the mapper helps me with the maps, what there in it for him? LOL, sure you will be a part of the admin team, I am out of cash for now!

I want a /banall command that everyone can use, and I would join the server for sure if it bans you when you connect the server.

No, now serious: DON'T MAKE THESE TOPICS ANYMORE. IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL NOOB..

Little green man infected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Посмотреть сообщение
I want a /banall command that everyone can use, and I would join the server for sure if it bans you when you connect the server.

No, now serious: DON'T MAKE THESE TOPICS ANYMORE. IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL NOOB..
Really?

DOESN'T THIS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A TOTAL NOOB? <<<<<

What is Zombie Server actually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by letters
Посмотреть сообщение
What is Zombie Server actually?
LOL! It is a DM server, where u are a zombie or a human, the main objective is to kill the other team!
And the server is scripted to look like a Resident Evil game etc!

Well maybe instead of TDM , you can change it to Roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardy
Посмотреть сообщение
Well maybe instead of TDM , you can change it to Roleplay.
i get ya, but rp=no dm and the basic objective of the zombie server is to dm
even if we build an rp zombie server, the players would surely dm in it

Well... In a zombie server I would like to see .... ZOMBIES!!! -.- What stupid question

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Посмотреть сообщение

Come on, he's just wanting ideas for his server, don't be such a prick about it.

I would like to see objectives, such as, humans will need to climb up buildings to get to an Extraction Point, maybe a helicopter and they have a certain time to reach it. I would also like to see ranking system, as different ranks, you get different classes (Different skin and weapons, maybe certain abilities, like building, medic and that such of stuff.), and all that, that would be nice.

As well I would like to see some good mapping and not shitty, make it realistic and that sort of stuff.