PAWN sidebar problem...

Hello, i am a new beginner in scripting with Pawno... When i open pawno i can see the sidebar side of it but its empty... please help me how to get it............ please please...!!!! and i have those files in "pawno/include" folder, a_samp and many other... please help me ASAP!!!!

Click File >>>>>>>>>>> New >>>> Side bar not emptyanymore

Its still empty please help.... i have had pawno about one year ago, and i think then i had this sidebar.... but now when i download its empty... and some people too have this problem... please help SOON!!!

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=45235 Read this before posting?

ok ok now i changed the topic... now please help me...!!!! :\

So let me see , When you open Pawno.exe , The Site bar is Empty , can you Type anything in the pawno at that time ? And if you can take something like an SS of your Pawno it would be great

You Should, Look at Forum, before you post.

Run pawno, Click on options, deselect "Associate with .pwn files". Exit Pawno and run it again. It's fixed. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MG]Dimi
Посмотреть сообщение
Run pawno, Click on options, deselect "Associate with .pwn files". Exit Pawno and run it again. It's fixed. Thank you.
OMG!!! thank you VERY VERY VERY MUCH@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... u helped me alot... thnx dude

No problem.