Help me with my server's Control panel [Problem]

Hi,
I have a vps with Domvps and well they are very good but i occured with a problem they installed me the sa-mp servers and everything but the control panel doesnt work. The control panel is with antctrl they installed it for me too well When i do restart to the server it doesnt do nothing when i do stop to the server it doesnt do nothing its like the control panel is brokin I contacted Domvps but they said they cannot help me with SA-MP problems so please guys help me fix it everyone who answers to this topic with a suggestion to fix will get +2 rep

I have spoke to westie allot about his cpanel, It's a very very good panel however setting it up and getting it running on lieux is a pain in the ass.

Make sure you have setup a separate user with 777 chmod permissions to access the home directory where the sa-mp files are located.

The thing is i now nothing about vps's the comapany setted up and now it doesnt want to help me with the control panel may you help me with this ? access my vps and do it for me il be so greatful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Death
Посмотреть сообщение
The thing is i now nothing about vps's the comapany setted up and now it doesnt want to help me with the control panel may you help me with this ? access my vps and do it for me il be so greatful
I have to try and work it out myself just now since I'm hosting multiple servers for people it's a little more confusing. Your company you are with won't help you because they do not help with software related issues.

Well they fixed it for me yay I think i got it wrong they did fix it for me Now i had a problem cause i deleted the samp03svr which runs the control panel anyway thanks for all the help il add you + 2 rep as i promised :P

Next time, don't order linux VPS unless you know how it use it.

Actually i know how to use it and its fine im hosting 10 peoples servers and there happy and please dont use offending comments