Is this PC good enough?

Hi. I will buy a new NoteBook, as my one is a bit old....
Actually, i can play GTA well in it, but if i install some mods, it will brake a bit... And i need to put all graphics at minimum.

I just would like to know if the new PC will be better to play....

Actual one:

Disk Space: 250GB
RAM: 3GB
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3470

New one:

Disk Space: 500GB
RAM: 4GB
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD6250

Would it better support GTA? Also, do you think that it is capable to handle GTA IV?(I don't really care if it doesn't, but i would like to have an idea...)

Thank you for all. I am a bit noob about Graphic cards...

Hi,

What about the processor? Brands are usually Intel and AMD.

Anyways, is the ram in older one DDR2 and DDR3 in the new one? Then it will be a nice improvement, but make sure you install your Windows 7 as 64GB bit to get all the bits of your RAM.

The GPU may be 3 generations newer, but the *250 makes it pretty much the same. You can expect more fps with less heating, but that's it.

Gta IV is something I wouldn't try, or if you'd tell us the CPU(processor).

Sorry....
The Old PC processor is: Intel pentium Dual core inside.

The new PC processor is: Model: AMD C-50 || Frйcuence: 1,00 GHz || Memory Cache L2: 1 MB

The old has 32 bites(the windows) and new will have 64 bytes...

P.S. About the 250 make it pretty much the same... 250GB? The new have 500GB of disk...

That's really old stuff.. You can get proper Laptops (with an i3 or i5) and a proper video card at only ~ 400EUR. You should invest some money into it, then you can also keep it longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry....

P.S. About the 250 make it pretty much the same... 250GB? The new have 500GB of disk...
I meant the 6250. The first number is simply the line name, then it's the *250. The HDD is of course a nice improvement

What's the price of the second laptop? Because that CPU is horrible, sorry. I think the Pentium is better and you'd bet better of paying a bit more for some Dual Core or i3, because trust me, running games on such a CPU will eventually hurt the laptop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremePlanet
Посмотреть сообщение
I meant the 6250. The first number is simply the line name, then it's the *250. The HDD is of course a nice improvement

What's the price of the second laptop? Because that CPU is horrible, sorry. I think the Pentium is better and you'd bet better of paying a bit more for some Dual Core or i3, because trust me, running games on such a CPU will eventually hurt the laptop.
It costs 350 Euros... I don't have more money than that to buy it. It will not support GTA? Not even in the most low graphics?

And exora, in the shop i am going to buy, and the only one with low prices, for 400 Euros only NetBooks, and i don't have 400 euros at the moment...

Also, I just want the processor to be a bit better, or similar to the actual PC...

The PC i want to buy is this one:
http://www.boulanger.fr/portable_pac...202_429296.htm
All specs are on the page....

You could play Gta San Andreas pretty normally at medium settings with no lag. But IV is definitely out of the picture.

PC? You mean laptop? PC is the personal computer you have "under the table". Please clear your statements, one time you say PC then notebook.

It's gonna be alright, but if there's a way for you to collect 50€+ in a few months I'd definitely wait.

It's NoteBook... Sorry for the error. I won't play GTA IV... Only SAMP, so i think i will buy it.

This PC will support GTA IV on all minimum settings you will go 20 - 25 FPS. The video card is old. Only beacuse is an HD 6250 doesn't mean it's a good/newest graphic card. The CPU is very crappy. It seems like 1 CPU @ 1Ghz that is so old. Your old CPU was better than new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_prince
Посмотреть сообщение
This PC will support GTA IV on all minimum settings you will go 20 - 25 FPS. The video card is old. Only beacuse is an HD 6250 doesn't mean it's a good/newest graphic card. The CPU is very crappy. It seems like 1 CPU @ 1Ghz that is so old. Your old CPU was better than new one.
No way this is going to run. I had an AMD X2 5200+, so Dual core with 2.7Ghz, 8600GT at 1GB, 2GB of DDR2 Ram. IV played at 22fps maximum. This gpu is the same, processor is ten times worse.

The laptop you posted is brilliant compared to your first option. The dual core at 2.3Ghz is wonderful, the gpu and ram are fine as well.