Christiania Roleplay - Released - LS & SF Edition[PROBLEMS]

Guys how do I make myself a cop on this game mode that I downloaded from this site. Also, How can I add a script where cops can /Tazer and taze people for 10 secconds THEN cuff them. When I buy a house and try to enter it, It says "Would you like to buy a bomb?" and it keeps saying that and won't let me enter the house!

What gamemode? Post the link or ask there. There's a tazer FS in FS section, search it. Show us your /enter command.

Post on the "Christiania Roleplay Gamemode" thread mate.

OMG...a second thread to the same question??

...and people are not blind jake -.-'

Isn't this your gm?

Sorry to bug you all, yes I am a MAJOR noob. but when you said What gamemode? Post the link or ask there. There's a tazer FS in FS section, search it. Show us your /enter command. Can you give me a link to the tazer script? and What do you mean about /enter command? I type /enter and it works but the house, it doesn't when I walk to the Green House Icon it pops up "Would you like to buy a bomb?" and if you say Yes, it says "You are logged in" when you press No it just keeps popping up no matter what you press.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake9110
Посмотреть сообщение
I type /enter and it works but the house, it doesn't when I walk to the Green House Icon it pops up "Would you like to buy a bomb?" and if you say Yes, it says "You are logged in" when you press No it just keeps popping up no matter what you press.
Like someone said above...go to the Script release thread,and ask support to whoever released it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake9110
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry to bug you all, yes I am a MAJOR noob. but when you said What gamemode? Post the link or ask there. There's a tazer FS in FS section, search it. Show us your /enter command. Can you give me a link to the tazer script? and What do you mean about /enter command? I type /enter and it works but the house, it doesn't when I walk to the Green House Icon it pops up "Would you like to buy a bomb?" and if you say Yes, it says "You are logged in" when you press No it just keeps popping up no matter what you press.
Don't you have enter key on your keyboard?

Seach please.

Your/enter command inside your script.

Alright one question, may i know why you people try to make a server and a GM, when you don't even know how to play the game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright one question, may i know why you people try to make a server and a GM, when you don't even know how to play the game ?
true...

..i would +rep ya,but i need to spread xD

OT:Atleast find the part of the code related to the enter command and post it here to see if someone is able to help you