Things, impossible to script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
RemoveRainForArea for custom maps, when it rains inside
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerWeather

Code:
EnableSPFeatures();
Enables everything from SP, like tattoos working, haircuts, proper clothes shops, working out in the gym, getting fat skinny etc.

I know there's already fs's for haircuts and stuff, but I mean the actual singe player ones.

Use of custom sounds, models, etc. And I mean like natively. Not you have to get a plugin that both player and server have to have.

setplayerheight(playerid);
but i am not sure it can..

Digging in the ground with a shovel.

SetPlayerDualScreenLookAT(playerid, x, y, z)

IG Moving pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
View Post
pawn Code:
SetPlayerFace(playerid,facetype);
Smile
Cry
Laugh
etc.
funnilly enough there is actually an animation for the faces (laugh, smile) discovered it a while ago lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay.
View Post
funnilly enough there is actually an animation for the faces (laugh, smile) discovered it a while ago lol
Tell me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
View Post
Tell me?
Hmm well , I had a look and they aren't the ones I mentioned but I did find some others , which might be useful in some way. Here you go , if you or anybody else wants them:

Library: Ped

Angry face:
Animation name: facanger

Chewing gum:
Animation name: facgum

Suprised face:
Animation name: facesurp

Curious face:
Animation name: facurios

Talking face:
Animation name: factalk

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley221
View Post
Bulletproof glass maybe? Im pretty sure bulletproof tires can be made, but the bulletproof glass would be cool
Copy those breakable glass from GTASA, make it as 0.3c object and change their flag to unbreakable.

OR

Glass with no collision + Force field (0.3c object). Yeah.

OnPlayerClickMap:

Why impossible? Think why AllowAdminTeleport and AllowPlayerTeleport can be made.
It should recognise the position you click, unless they are GTA:SA hidden functions.

For me, you can't recognise a player (who is using different names, IP, password, MAC Address, etc.) with the current functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generation-X
View Post
ExplodeComputer(playerid);
HAhahahaha LoL.

Being able to move a specific arm, or finger but that's just getting in alot of detail with it. Also being able to move your feet and legs with a more flexible manner such as twisting it, etc.

And yah , Changing ALL clothes and fat , stamina etc. like in SP would be AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breto
View Post
And yah , Changing ALL clothes and fat , stamina etc. like in SP would be AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOME
Yes I imagine how could it be

Tattoss ;p ( might be possible actually ) and create your OWN skin

It's going to be like Sugestion for future SAMP.