Starting a new commentary gameplay channel

Hey, i am starting a new channel where i will upload game videos and commentarys. if anyone would like to create a logo or another ******* background for me, then please

http://www.*******.com/user/MrProduc...6?feature=mhee

I currently have 3 gameplays of cod 4, 1 commentary, and 1 gta drifting video. I am willing to make a lot more if the sa-mp community could help me grow my channel. I am also getting a capture card soon so i will be creating blackops zombie videos. When i get the capture card, anyone that would like to play with me and be in a video, just PM me,if you want a one on one on cod 4, or anything, just ask.... and i won't turn anyone down.... just want to give my channel a good lift off

Thanks, M.R Productions

I don't reckon people will be able to comment on videos the size of a phones screen...

wana team up? im going to make vids soon... black ops sniper montages :P
we could make a clan maybe? i also love zombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MNC]Azz
View Post
wana team up? im going to make vids soon... black ops sniper montages :P
we could make a clan maybe? i also love zombs
I'm pretty sure his playing his games on PC, not console.

Baaahaha, peanut size videos, gooood luck with that!

Sorry to say, but your voice is a bit like Microsoft Sam. Try being a bit more enthusiastic while you're playing/speaking ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
Sorry to say, but your voice is a bit like Microsoft Sam. Try being a bit more enthusiastic while you're playing/speaking ^^.
Yes, indeed.

Also, inside your games, leave and join lobbys till you find one lobby where you can get a good recording. Then commentate that..

okay thanks everyone... i am getting a new mic, and I have only just started and i'm sure i will improve. Just want to get better and grow my channel, which i will hopefully do