Black Ops PS3 - Rezurrection

Soo... I would like to know how many of you actually play Black ops on a PS3...

and How many of you are waiting for the release of the Rezurrection DLC for the PS3...

Your thoughts, opinions, hate, trolling, spamming, racism etc. below...

i play Black ops ps3 don't care about the maps but who care's i'm getting it free

I play on XBox 360 and got the DLC the first day of the release. I'm really excited it was strictly zombie based, as I love Nazi Zombies. However, I do believe it was better in the WaW days, especially the first map.

Anyway, it was pretty cool besides the fact you basically payed $15 for one new map. It was good. Moon brings a new playing style to the game. With that said, it's way to easy. You need no evasiveness to avoid the zombies and you get into high rounds fairly quickly, especially once you get into a decent strategy and completing the easter eggs.

For some good coverage on the map, including easter eggs, tips and tricks, strategies, etc, look for NGTZombies channel on *******. I follow them frequently and they're really worth looking at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
I play on XBox 360 and got the DLC the first day of the release. I'm really excited it was strictly zombie based, as I love Nazi Zombies. However, I do believe it was better in the WaW days, especially the first map.

Anyway, it was pretty cool besides the fact you basically payed $15 for one new map. It was good. Moon brings a new playing style to the game. With that said, it's way to easy. You need no evasiveness to avoid the zombies and you get into high rounds fairly quickly, especially once you get into a decent strategy and completing the easter eggs.

For some good coverage on the map, including easter eggs, tips and tricks, strategies, etc, look for NGTZombies channel on *******. I follow them frequently and they're really worth looking at.
LOL i always watch NGT! use their strategies a lot :P and in the trailer developers did say that
"Moon is the ultimate zombie playground"
how far did you get on it? how long have you managed to survive on earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MNC]Azz
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL i always watch NGT! use their strategies a lot :P and in the trailer developers did say that
"Moon is the ultimate zombie playground"
how far did you get on it? how long have you managed to survive on earth?
Nice to hear someone else watching them, they really deserve the attention.

I've gotten to level 32 solo running the circle strategy Spiderbite is using right now in solo and 41 with 4 player using different people in different sections; one downstairs, one where mule kick is, one in the dome and one in another random spot running around, all doing circles. It was fairly successful. The only reason we died, most of the time at least, was due to the damn space suit guy. He's a real hassle, especially when you don't have ray gun, he takes forever to kill. As far as earth survival, I once again used Spiderbite's tip and got Juggernog when first spawning it. It took me about 40 seconds, then I headed up to the moon. I didn't mind pack-a-punching the pistol as it doesn't do much damage anyway (by time you get that many points, the zombies are on such a high level).

PC games! UNITE! Oh. All you play is PS3. That's ok.

Oh, I'm happy to see people playing it here.
We could play all together, set up some matches in zombies and multi. ^^

@Kitten: O.o How you're getting the DLC's for free? I want too!

I have all the map packs, and aint missing a thing!

No.1 Zombie fan! after multiplayer <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rssc
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, I'm happy to see people playing it here.
We could play all together, set up some matches in zombies and multi. ^^

@Kitten: O.o How you're getting the DLC's for free? I want too!
thats a good idea... make a clan maybe? how many of you want to join?
and what should we call the clan? maybe ZB for Zombie Busters? IDK more suggestions plz

and about kitten, hes probably getting moon free because hes got the Collectors Edition of Black Ops...

If so, only on PS3, add DarkShootah for some real taste in zombies

I still need to ace abit of shangri la or what ever it's called, I haven't played it in months....