How to create movies ?

i have seen in a RP server , the intro is a movie about nuclear explosion etc.. and the camera was moving all along the intro , it's not SetCameraPosition , with nice textdraws etc..
can someone tell me how to make one like this , and give me and little example in a pawn code ?
Thank you.

i was wondering this to but you can try setting this SetCameraPosition moving exact position u want +1 every 1 second?

didnt got your last thing ," you want +1 every 1 second"
I joined LostRP on PlayerConnect , there is a bot colled tutbot , so during the tut , your cam is attached to his shamale and you see the plane going up and down , then crashes in the sea , i think it is it , i might attach playercamera to a maverick and play the npc's record , i think it's this

They may be using SA Cam Hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand.Theft.Otto
Посмотреть сообщение
They may be using SA Cam Hack.
He meant 'how to make a constantly moving camera' sir.

Those 'intro's' are created nice. They are using NPC's and SetCameraLookAt etc. All you need is inspiration. It's not that hard to make it. You need to follow the NPC if I didn't understood you wrong.

You just set the player to spectate the npc i believe, shouldn't have the choppiness of setting their camera coords over and over

**This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowster
Посмотреть сообщение
You just set the player to spectate the npc i believe, shouldn't have the choppiness of setting their camera coords over and over

**This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.
when you spectate an npc , you will see the whole vehicle etc.. but in a server , i see only the needed things , it was very well made you just see everything moving , it was so realistic.

Yeah, I have seen this in a server, and I'm very impressed, it includes Moving Camera and screen fades.

Maybe you could learn something how to make moving camera in this topic : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=90880

Or maybe to follow a bot with plane use GetVehiclePos and combine it with SetPlayerCameraPos at the vehicle pos, but modify it with X + 4, and CameraLookAt to the wings? ( Obviously in a timer ) and when the intro ends ( IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint to the NPC? ) it spawns the player

seems very hard to make...