Ip keeps changing

ok here is my server ip:85.74.12.29
but now i lost all my players cuz of ip change idk why that happend but i need help again

I need some admins cuz i cant be online anytime cuz im editing the script all the time

1 bug:when im adding maps only the vehicles are on not the court1_Lan or objects like that

1 asking for some admin help

Erm...is your server home hosted?

You should buy server hosting, your server will be online 24/7 + IP won't change.

JiHost cant u do anything except advertising ur own company...lol
.................................................. ...........................................
@cpt.markus hey dude ur ports arent opened 1st open them and then check here www.typefish.com/samp-conn

LoL yeah im hosting it at my home cuz no one is accepting western union so i cant pay them

anyways i had my server offline cuz i wanted to edit the script so try on now to log in

Cause your's is a dynamic IP (mean's it changes) unlike static, but if I were you, I will buy a host, it's cheap + doesn't change ip
Edit: nvm, topic is old

You can Download and Install Duc Setup from No-ip.com after it you wont Need Numberic ip server u can make your own Ip :

You can either use other methods o hosting, or use something similar to DynDns which will make example.dyndns.org point to your IP address even when it changes! Though this can either go two ways:

1) You run the application on your computer that syncs the IP, which is the less reliable one
2) Configure your router to automatically do it, this should be a built on setting in your router's administration panel. You will have to look in your router's documentation for it.

This occurs because in England most providers have an IP rota, so your internet uses a dynamic IP address which will change when your inter is either:

1) Disconnected from your ISP
2) Your ISP stops your internet for any length of time for any reason

The reason your IP is changing because it's Dynamic..

You can contact your ISP and request a static one

or

Purchase a Game Server that which provides a static IP..