I need a scripting teacher

Hi guys it me again lol,
Well i want to learn how to script with notepad ++ but i know there is tutorials but i want someone to teach me like on msn telling me all the steps etc Please help me to learn some pawn Thankyou all for your help

I don't think a 'teacher' is the best solution. It's just easy if you read tutorials and read the wiki. That's kinda enough, and if you don't understand something you can create a thread here. That's why the section is called 'Scripting Discussion'

ohh lol cause i dont understand nothing in pawn lol

A Quote that helped a person, might be usefull for you too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Improvement™
Посмотреть сообщение
I would suggest you to make some kind of "Test Server" and search for functions on SAMP wiki that you haven't experienced with and just experiement on that server. Also don't forget to experiement with Callbacks also.

There's lot of people scripting pawn. Isn't there someone using Notepad++?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Death
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi guys it me again lol,
Well i want to learn how to script with notepad ++ but i know there is tutorials but i want someone to teach me like on msn telling me all the steps etc Please help me to learn some pawn Thankyou all for your help
I started Pawn with no Expierience of it, And I belive I am getting good in Pawn, So you should start with no Help, Like what I did, And if you get a problem, Post it on SA-MP forums and We'll Happily Fix it, Though I aint the Expert, ****** is the Expert here, He Knows alot.

K thanks guys ALL for your help I appreciate people who took their time to help me i gave you all plus 2 rep Thanks again guys

It was our Pleasure to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
I started Pawn with no Expierience of it, And I belive I am getting good in Pawn, So you should start with no Help, Like what I did, And if you get a problem, Post it on SA-MP forums and We'll Happily Fix it, Though I aint the Expert, ****** is the Expert here, He Knows alot.
Same man, i started without getting no teach at all!