Compilation Problem!

Hello , i have a problem when i compile my server , ithink that i make something wrong and i get this error :
Код:
\gamemodes\classic.pwn(15) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_sampmysql"
What can be the problem ?

You need to have the "a_sampmysql" include. You can download it from: http://solidfiles.com/d/FM5b/
Place it into your PAWNO > Include folder and compile it. Goodluck.
Код:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 76 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to have the "a_sampmysql" include. You can download it from: http://solidfiles.com/d/FM5b/
Place it into your PAWNO > Include folder and compile it. Goodluck.
Код:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 76 seconds.
Right, after you're done downloading, paste it in the Pawno > Include folder, then open your .pwn and add under:

PHP код:
#include <a_samp> 
Paste this

PHP код:
#include <a_sampmysql> 
i posted this, just in case.

I have these includes man ! i think that i make somehing wrong in GM yesterday i didn't have this problem , how can i find where is the problem ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisTany
Посмотреть сообщение
I have these includes man ! i think that i make somehing wrong in GM yesterday i didn't have this problem , how can i find where is the problem ?
Are you sure it's named perfect (caps). And it's placed under:
pawn Код:
#include <a_sampmysql>
Like above said.

// Then there is also a problem that you are opening a other pawno.exe without having that include in the folder.

Yes ! Im pretty sure.

Did you read my edit?
'//'

Yeap , resolved but now i got a COmpilation error:
Код:
Pawn COmpiler Library
Pawn Compiler library has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.
What i do with this ? -.-

Yeah, No problem - I had those problems before when I was abit sleeping :P

And that error? You are getting that by starting the pawno.exe or after compiling it? If it's after compiling most of the times you forget to place a bracket "{" or "}"

pff and how can i find where i forgot to put the brakets ? i don't know what i do last time