Logo request

Hello! I'm working on a new RolePlay gamemode, the one that didn't released yet.
Well, if somone can, to make me a cool logo.
"Hackers vs. Goverment Community" - Well, the server is running a computer FS(My!) + GF edit script(My & my friends).
Hackers can hack the goverment site, the police site, and such such more! they can hack and hack all day, they can download progrems for money, use faster progrems like BF Speedup, generating more the 3 password & trys them at a second. They will need a Proxy server, they can even connect to other players ! and use there IP to hide theres, like My is 192.8.40.32 and i found somones IP that is 182.4.78.01 i can connect to him, and when the F.B.I does /iptrack it will track his computer :P. of corse all will cost money, and not be in V1.0.

Okay so basicly i need a cool logo, with "Hackers RolePlay Community" and some logo of hackers group and that, i can't give you pics of the background, please if somone can. to build & cuztomize the background into some cool pic, i would be glad, be prepared, beacuse a new AWSOME roleplay gamemode will come out soon
thanks in advance!

If the reward is a lame role-play, (doesn't matter good or awesome) I'll pass.

Anything new using godfather is deemed to fail.

I'm sorry, but let's step out of noob mode and start again.

@MajuzzaGaming Yeah yeah we heard.

@Zh3r0 A'right.. well, I'll wait for somone else, I'm realy hoping big from the RolePlay gamemode, I have a lot to work on

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold
Посмотреть сообщение
@MajuzzaGaming Yeah yeah we heard.

@Zh3r0 A'right.. well, I'll wait for somone else, I'm realy hoping big from the RolePlay gamemode, I have a lot to work on
If you are making a new roleplay gamemode, then seriously make your own. It will benefit yourself and the SA:MP community as a whole.

We need more unique scripts, not GF edits - We want out with GF.