PayPal problem

Okay so i made a PayPal account with my Visa. Ive done everything and confirmed my credit card and thay refound my 1.95$ and now i only got 1.95$ on my paypal, thequestion is; how can i get all the money i got in my credit card on paypal? My paypal is verified.

Why all making thread about paypal in this 3 days ?

You don't need to, when sending money it will take it FROM your credit card.

Really? If so, thanks very much!

withdraw

Yes, just like Majuzza said. If you have 500€ on the bank Paypal will go to it and take it. If you have 0, it won't take anything because you can't go in minus with such cards.

Request/withdraw money from your Card you added onto the account, Everything you need is at the paypal website..

Alredy solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixB
Посмотреть сообщение
Request/withdraw money from your Card you added onto the account, Everything you need is at the paypal website..
Why do that ?, when you get your paypal account verified with a Credit card, it'll take money from your credit card directly when you send money.

I know this is fixed already but I had an experience like this before. I called PayPal support and I was amazed that you actually talk to an American (not some person in India). They were really helpful and polite so I really recommend talking to them for any future problems.