I need to hire an advanced scripter for a long term project. Payment by Paypal.

I posted a thread the other day offering to pay someone to teach me how to script. However, I have changed my mind about that, and instead am going to post to hire an advanced scripter.

I am an adult, not a teenager, and I have a decent job. I have no problem paying for quality work. However, I need someone who is highly skilled at scripting and can implement the ideas that I have. Some of these are rather complex and advanced, and have not been seen in other roleplay servers. I am not going to list them here, however.

I would like to find someone who is willing to commit to the project long term, including after the server has been launched. I also want someone honest, who speaks fluent English. I prefer to work with someone over the age of 16 in the United States for legal reasons, but will of course consider those in other countries. I also prefer to work via Ventrilo.

I have a budget that I can devote to this project, and once the server is launched, there are some additional options that I can offer as well, such as receiving a significant portion of the donations received for updating and debugging the script.

If you are an advanced scripter, and currently without a project, and unaffiliated with another roleplay server and want to be paid to create some great features that you have never seen in a roleplay server before, then please PM me and we can chat in Ventrilo about price. My only stipulation is that while I will consider all ideas and viewpoints, my partner and I have the final say on which ideas go in.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of the same crappy scripts which are missing obvious features, or have flaws that could easily be addressed. I want to create a quality game mode, one of the best that are out there, and I am willing to pay to have it done. Please PM me if you think that you are the person for the job.

All I wanted was to say is good luck, and hopefully you pick the right person.
Because there are alot of scammers out there, just to make you aware of that.

Still looking. There aren't any advanced scripters who want some paid work?

Mhm.. How much are you willing to pay ?

Bump. Still looking. Will discuss pay and features needed in ventrilo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEckart
Посмотреть сообщение
Still looking. There aren't any advanced scripters who want some paid work?
Speaking of that, most advanced scripters are busy scripting for their own server. So am I.

Check your messages...