[FilterScript] yEditor - InGame Object Editor

yEditor
YLLERON'S OBJECT EDITOR
Today i gonna show my script called yEditor. This editor i made from scratch and i wanna share it soon because you can edit it too and i won't have maybe time to update it (about school).

yEditor is version 0.6b (RC2) and may contain many bugs. But main controll of script is working.
Controll of this script is very easy. All you need is command '/yeditor'. Then you will see following lines:

UPDATED to 0.6b (RC2)

Код:
1.Create Object
2.Edit object
3.Stop edit
4.Destroy object
5.Goto object pos
4.Save objects
5.About
If you start controll of one the objects, you will edit object position. If you want edit object Rotation you must press 'KEY FIRE' <- Left mouse button. This is switcher between method of editing.

Onther control as move object to left, right, up, down is by arrows on you keyboard. You can edit Heigh by 1 (up) and 0 (down) on alpha numerical keyboard.

Saving is given to 'yEditor/saved_objects.txt' <- You must make new folder. If you not, editor will crash.
Sorry for possible bugs and my bad english. You can edit everything you want but credits must still.

Download:
PASTEBIN: VIEW

Very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice
I don't think, but thank you for Acknowledgements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylleron
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think, but thank you for Acknowledgements.
No chinese section
XD
Anyways it's a good release, even tho it's an easy thing to do :b

easy thing to do ? so make you a one

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
easy thing to do ? so make you a one
Lots its not hard to do, I've made one before, but I just didn't felt releasing it.
But I'm currently working on FAdmin.

Good luck

Thank you

Easy stuff

The thing is, Where do i have to create a folder? ty

Sorry i'm a noob -.-

okey dudes i'm going make update of this script. Little code customization, add some functions... yeah you know so check for some new features and new editor will come.

cheers ylle

Nice Fs Ylleron i was searching different Objects editors let me try yours

Niceeee good Jb + reb

Quote:
View Post
okey dudes i'm going make update of this script. Little code customization, add some functions... yeah you know so check for some new features and new editor will come.

cheers ylle
Make sure you pick up the all SA Objects array and add delete object support.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=415397

Quote:

Nice Fs Ylleron i was searching different Objects editors let me try yours

yeah dude, thank you. i did some code optimizations and In this version i'm going make some new features like create project, load, project, save, You know... so you can save old project then load some new etc...

I have a problem a weird problem !
I have a custom object and it doesn't save the file on yEditor/saved_objects.txt .txt (is 0 bytes) :/!